Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Natural Eye Type: Peculiar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Yes please !! they all really look amazing, I would love to have mutliple of dragons with those eye colors haha
Yes please !! they all really look amazing, I would love to have mutliple of dragons with those eye colors haha
+9 FR time
SUPPORT! These eyes look really great and I would def get my hands on plague with it.
SUPPORT! These eyes look really great and I would def get my hands on plague with it.
Yes, I like this idea. Good work on the comparisons!
Yes, I like this idea. Good work on the comparisons!
v2.png
Support! Especially those last three!

Tbh I suppose any new eyes. Just give me them all haha! Especially ones that make the lightning ones look different, because right now they're all basically the same.
Support! Especially those last three!

Tbh I suppose any new eyes. Just give me them all haha! Especially ones that make the lightning ones look different, because right now they're all basically the same.
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif WNZCkzt.png tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
^ A semi-literate Warriors RP ^
Support!! Because wow I would definitely need a derg with Peculiar Shadow eyes in my lair!
Support!! Because wow I would definitely need a derg with Peculiar Shadow eyes in my lair!
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
support! there were really well-done examples, and i especially super support adding in more two-tone eyes. Although, maybe not green on arcane- it looks pretty, but feels rather similar to the plague rare ones. Still a very nice example though!!
support! there were really well-done examples, and i especially super support adding in more two-tone eyes. Although, maybe not green on arcane- it looks pretty, but feels rather similar to the plague rare ones. Still a very nice example though!!
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
Support!! I really love the Plague and Shadow eyes!!
Support!! I really love the Plague and Shadow eyes!!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Support, this is such a great idea! I didn’t really think about equality of eyes but now that I’ve seen this, I feel like this idea is a must!
Support, this is such a great idea! I didn’t really think about equality of eyes but now that I’ve seen this, I feel like this idea is a must!
support, some flights really got dealt an unfair hand. this would be a good fix.
support, some flights really got dealt an unfair hand. this would be a good fix.
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
UGH! SO PRETTY! I love these!
UGH! SO PRETTY! I love these!
m91xEaw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13