Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Nesting grounds
1 2
After we hatch eggs, there is one button that says Back to Lair. Can you add another button below that that says Back to Nest?
After we hatch eggs, there is one button that says Back to Lair. Can you add another button below that that says Back to Nest?
xcaJCKx.png
Support! It's a pain to have to click over on the side bar, and I'd much rather go back to the nesting grounds rather than the lair. ETA: I made a mock-up of this ages ago because I wanted it, too. [img]http://i.imgur.com/mUfCePl.jpg[/img]
Support! It's a pain to have to click over on the side bar, and I'd much rather go back to the nesting grounds rather than the lair.

ETA: I made a mock-up of this ages ago because I wanted it, too.
mUfCePl.jpg
Yes. I need this because I hate having to go back from my lair to nesting grounds so many times.

@elfin
Good example there!
Yes. I need this because I hate having to go back from my lair to nesting grounds so many times.

@elfin
Good example there!
4xTBSTZ.png
Strongly support, I've wished for this a lot too
Strongly support, I've wished for this a lot too
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Support. Even though we can use the left menu bar, a button would be SO much more intuitive.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Very strongly support this.
Very strongly support this.
VYQwMuq.gif
I would love this so much.
I would love this so much.
Stuff will one day go here.
Definitely support!
Definitely support!
@elfin I love your visual!!
@elfin I love your visual!!
xcaJCKx.png
@elfin

Great representation of why this would be so convenient. Support!

(And while we're at it, can we hover over the hatchlings and get a tooltip of their info?)
@elfin

Great representation of why this would be so convenient. Support!

(And while we're at it, can we hover over the hatchlings and get a tooltip of their info?)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
1 2