Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Kickstarter Recolors
1 2 3 4
I know that kickstarter stuff will not be brought back because that would definitely be unfair to those who paid for those items but I think it would be cool to make recolors of certain items just like they did with the older fest apparel and the sprites.

What do others think about this?
I know that kickstarter stuff will not be brought back because that would definitely be unfair to those who paid for those items but I think it would be cool to make recolors of certain items just like they did with the older fest apparel and the sprites.

What do others think about this?
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gifb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.pngitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
I can tentatively support this, but I also haven't really given it much thought as to why it might be different from the older fest stuff.

*quietly subscribes for other opinions*
I can tentatively support this, but I also haven't really given it much thought as to why it might be different from the older fest stuff.

*quietly subscribes for other opinions*
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
Gonna lean towards no support on this, for something backed with RLC idk if this'd settle well.
Gonna lean towards no support on this, for something backed with RLC idk if this'd settle well.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Full support.

We did the same with other retired stuff. You get the full beautiful aesthetic of a retired item without even touching onto the worth of the retired item.

Full support.

We did the same with other retired stuff. You get the full beautiful aesthetic of a retired item without even touching onto the worth of the retired item.

:D Recolours or sparkling stinger style mimics would be awesome.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date=2017-12-11 01:03:47] :D Recolours or sparkling stinger style mimics would be awesome. [/quote] I'd support mimics, not so sure on simple recolors for the reason Rhea described
Lonin wrote on 2017-12-11:
I'd support mimics, not so sure on simple recolors for the reason Rhea described
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
I think this falls under the thin line of what, exactly, was promised to the kickstarter backers. I know that there might be some legal issues and it might spark another "imperial scrolls vs imperial eggs" issue.

So I want them but I want FR staff to have less problems more so probably no to simple recolors :D
I think this falls under the thin line of what, exactly, was promised to the kickstarter backers. I know that there might be some legal issues and it might spark another "imperial scrolls vs imperial eggs" issue.

So I want them but I want FR staff to have less problems more so probably no to simple recolors :D
JQQ3Fjt.png
Support for mimics, no support for simple recolours.
Support for mimics, no support for simple recolours.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I'm iffy on just recolors because of a KS issue, but I'm all in for mimics, possibly with a different pose.
I'm iffy on just recolors because of a KS issue, but I'm all in for mimics, possibly with a different pose.
Yes please! But the recolors would have to be really obviously different colors.
Yes please! But the recolors would have to be really obviously different colors.
v2.png
1 2 3 4