Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "last used" option on baldwin
1 2
i transmute a lot of broken glass and its annoying to have to find it from the list every time. i'd like to have a one-click option to repeat whatever my last action action on baldwin was.
i transmute a lot of broken glass and its annoying to have to find it from the list every time. i'd like to have a one-click option to repeat whatever my last action action on baldwin was.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Support, it would be a nice convenience, especially if you have a large hoard and it takes a bit to load.
Support, it would be a nice convenience, especially if you have a large hoard and it takes a bit to load.
Full support. I think I made the exact same suggestion like a year ago or so XD
Full support. I think I made the exact same suggestion like a year ago or so XD
Just a heads-up: I usually delete the threads I made before it reaches 10 replies because I want to keep my forum history tidy.
Support, especially when you're trying to melt down a stack that isn't part of a Swipp/Baldwin trade and its in the middle of your horrendously messy hoard.
Support, especially when you're trying to melt down a stack that isn't part of a Swipp/Baldwin trade and its in the middle of your horrendously messy hoard.
uCR5SCW.png
Yes, please! Automatically load another of whatever I just melted and I can change it if I want.
Yes, please! Automatically load another of whatever I just melted and I can change it if I want.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
Yeah, that would be cool!
Yeah, that would be cool!
pLEase
pLEase
They/Them || FR+ 3
All of the yes.
For one thing, it'll save on mobile data from not having to load every food and then whatever icon in the select box.
All of the yes.
For one thing, it'll save on mobile data from not having to load every food and then whatever icon in the select box.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'd rather have a "hopper" tab in my hoard where I could put things I wanted to transmute.
I'd rather have a "hopper" tab in my hoard where I could put things I wanted to transmute.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
This is a great idea! I would also like if the idea extended to the point where there was a 'last made' option- meaning that if you wanted to make an item again, you wouldn't have to scroll through page after page until you find it.
This is a great idea! I would also like if the idea extended to the point where there was a 'last made' option- meaning that if you wanted to make an item again, you wouldn't have to scroll through page after page until you find it.
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
1 2