Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Recruiting
1 2
I'd like to suggest a recruitment forum that anybody can read inside and outside fr. when I joined, I joined blindly and wasn't happy with my original flight. So I use the free flight change and have been with them ever since. There have been times that I wanted to change flights but either did not have the gems or was unsure of which flight I wanted to change to. I understand the large price to change flights. It's to protect from players jumping from Festival flight and from dominance fights. I do wish it was a bit lower though.

So with all the new people coming in, Maybe a better explanation or a recruitment forum. I'd like to see a recruitment form because I want to know if it's worth my gems to switch to a different forum.
I'd like to suggest a recruitment forum that anybody can read inside and outside fr. when I joined, I joined blindly and wasn't happy with my original flight. So I use the free flight change and have been with them ever since. There have been times that I wanted to change flights but either did not have the gems or was unsure of which flight I wanted to change to. I understand the large price to change flights. It's to protect from players jumping from Festival flight and from dominance fights. I do wish it was a bit lower though.

So with all the new people coming in, Maybe a better explanation or a recruitment forum. I'd like to see a recruitment form because I want to know if it's worth my gems to switch to a different forum.
i'd love to see a forms for "What the flight is like"
i'd love to see a forms for "What the flight is like"
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
I feel the content of this nature isn't large enough to warrant a separate forum, but I can support a sticky thread in either the Help or Guide forum to include some details about each flight, and where players can ask flight-related questions.
I feel the content of this nature isn't large enough to warrant a separate forum, but I can support a sticky thread in either the Help or Guide forum to include some details about each flight, and where players can ask flight-related questions.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I feel like a sticky would become outdated pretty quickly, flights and flight attitudes/culture can change unexpectedly.

Why not just ask about the flights you're interested in in FR Discussion?
I feel like a sticky would become outdated pretty quickly, flights and flight attitudes/culture can change unexpectedly.

Why not just ask about the flights you're interested in in FR Discussion?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea the idea was to help the newbies as well. When I joined, I didn't know which flight to join and within the week switched.
@Rhea the idea was to help the newbies as well. When I joined, I didn't know which flight to join and within the week switched.
@RosieHawk They can ask in their introduction threads and in FR Discussion too?
@RosieHawk They can ask in their introduction threads and in FR Discussion too?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

I think part of the problem is that those are locked to users who have signed up, which means they already chose a flight.

What I think this is aimed more is for people BEFORE they sign up and are locked into a flight they might not want, and then have to use their free flight change to choose a different flight
@Rhea

I think part of the problem is that those are locked to users who have signed up, which means they already chose a flight.

What I think this is aimed more is for people BEFORE they sign up and are locked into a flight they might not want, and then have to use their free flight change to choose a different flight

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar Ehhhh, really? I could've sworn I saw flightless people posting before, but maybe they made changes or I misremembered.

I think in that case it'd be fair to have some part of the forum open to non-flighted people. Perhaps open Introductions to non-flighted people?
@Jemadar Ehhhh, really? I could've sworn I saw flightless people posting before, but maybe they made changes or I misremembered.

I think in that case it'd be fair to have some part of the forum open to non-flighted people. Perhaps open Introductions to non-flighted people?
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

I honestly don't know... I thought that you almost had to join a flight before you could post, however, even if you can post without joining, since joining is part of the 'tutorial' many new players might not realize that you can in fact 'skip' that part and come back to it.

Yeah, I think that it might be nice to have at least a small part open, especially if asking questions is encouraged.

I know that before I join a petsite I usually have so many questions, not just about things like flights, but about how the site is in general (one of the biggest questions I usually have is does the site have 'pet death' as I don't play those types) and allowing users to answer. Naturally they would be subject to moderation and all the same rules as other forums...
@Rhea

I honestly don't know... I thought that you almost had to join a flight before you could post, however, even if you can post without joining, since joining is part of the 'tutorial' many new players might not realize that you can in fact 'skip' that part and come back to it.

Yeah, I think that it might be nice to have at least a small part open, especially if asking questions is encouraged.

I know that before I join a petsite I usually have so many questions, not just about things like flights, but about how the site is in general (one of the biggest questions I usually have is does the site have 'pet death' as I don't play those types) and allowing users to answer. Naturally they would be subject to moderation and all the same rules as other forums...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
You join a flight when you sign up and get your dragon.
You join a flight when you sign up and get your dragon.
1 2