Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Recruiting
1 2
Support! Although it doesn't need to be a whole thread, just maybe a few notes saying approx. # of users in each flight and saying what flights affect (dominance, eye color, etc.). I joined about a year or two ago and I still have close to no clue how dominance works XD

Edit: I also switched flights very quickly, and I regret it deeply lol; I really don't like the color orange, and fire just HAPPENS to be the only flight with that eye color ;-; In addition, fire never seems to dominate lol
Support! Although it doesn't need to be a whole thread, just maybe a few notes saying approx. # of users in each flight and saying what flights affect (dominance, eye color, etc.). I joined about a year or two ago and I still have close to no clue how dominance works XD

Edit: I also switched flights very quickly, and I regret it deeply lol; I really don't like the color orange, and fire just HAPPENS to be the only flight with that eye color ;-; In addition, fire never seems to dominate lol
tUjSZIC.png
@Rhea @Jemadar
The flightless players were those who finished registration process but didn't go through the initial tutorials, like they just closed the window or navigate away from tutorial page after their initial sign-up/log-in. It actually can lead to bugs like flight-choosing not prompted and/or progenitor creation not prompt, though in most cases they just need to sign out and sign in again. But like Jemadar said, it's not the usual process and majority of players won't do that or skip tutorial like that in the first place.

I didn't know forums were only available to those who signed in. Hmm... in that case a place where potential players can see what each flights are about without logging in is a good idea. Or on the sign up page give a link to a thread or a post including 'what you should know before you make any choices' somewhere.
@Rhea @Jemadar
The flightless players were those who finished registration process but didn't go through the initial tutorials, like they just closed the window or navigate away from tutorial page after their initial sign-up/log-in. It actually can lead to bugs like flight-choosing not prompted and/or progenitor creation not prompt, though in most cases they just need to sign out and sign in again. But like Jemadar said, it's not the usual process and majority of players won't do that or skip tutorial like that in the first place.

I didn't know forums were only available to those who signed in. Hmm... in that case a place where potential players can see what each flights are about without logging in is a good idea. Or on the sign up page give a link to a thread or a post including 'what you should know before you make any choices' somewhere.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17

Thank you, I wasn't aware that you could technically be 'flightless'.

I think that everyone can see the forums (except individual flight forums) but they can't interact with users to ask questions about flights and the game itself, so all they would see are the threads that are currently being discussed.

As I said before, I would support a place where potential users could actually interact with existing users in order to ask questions. Sometimes FAQs just don't cover the questions I want to know about sites and unless you were directed to a site by someone you know (as opposed to just hearing about it from them or from an advertisement), you might not have anyone to ask off site either.

Also, sometimes asking users who are actually PLAYING the game are more informative than FAQs as they can get more indepth that generic FAQs...

*wanders off to see what forums are available logged out*
@hat17

Thank you, I wasn't aware that you could technically be 'flightless'.

I think that everyone can see the forums (except individual flight forums) but they can't interact with users to ask questions about flights and the game itself, so all they would see are the threads that are currently being discussed.

As I said before, I would support a place where potential users could actually interact with existing users in order to ask questions. Sometimes FAQs just don't cover the questions I want to know about sites and unless you were directed to a site by someone you know (as opposed to just hearing about it from them or from an advertisement), you might not have anyone to ask off site either.

Also, sometimes asking users who are actually PLAYING the game are more informative than FAQs as they can get more indepth that generic FAQs...

*wanders off to see what forums are available logged out*

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
1 2