Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New battlestones for the coli rewrite
I saw this on tumblr post earlier but I thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

We've all cringed once or twice about the prices of eliminates, and that stone is basically essential to grinding and leveling.

What is there were new battlestones that had different abilities to create new builds that could work just as efficient as the eliminates do? (Maybe not better, but close to it).

We could have stones like:

-This dragon gets two consecutive turns eveyrtime
-Dragon is immune to (certain attack from a flight its weak against) for one turn
-Drain some energy from the enemy,
I saw this on tumblr post earlier but I thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

We've all cringed once or twice about the prices of eliminates, and that stone is basically essential to grinding and leveling.

What is there were new battlestones that had different abilities to create new builds that could work just as efficient as the eliminates do? (Maybe not better, but close to it).

We could have stones like:

-This dragon gets two consecutive turns eveyrtime
-Dragon is immune to (certain attack from a flight its weak against) for one turn
-Drain some energy from the enemy,
vbbq61.png
"-Drain some energy from the enemy" Literally what [item=Sap] does. All of my dragons have it.
"-Drain some energy from the enemy"

Literally what Sap does. All of my dragons have it.
ASOCY.gifnYGDr.gifXEKZu.gifRL008.gif
pls clicku my egg children, thank u
@Darling

I think they mean Breath.
@Darling

I think they mean Breath.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom /think, But you get breath just by using basic attacks.. hm
@WyvernVenom /think, But you get breath just by using basic attacks.. hm
ASOCY.gifnYGDr.gifXEKZu.gifRL008.gif
pls clicku my egg children, thank u
@Darling

I'm pretty sure, but I can't be 100%. Their post indicates enough familiarity with the Coli (and they have some 25's) that they should know what 'health' is, and health is named much more intuitively than Breath, so it's likely that if they messed up a name it was Breath's.

Also, a Breath equivalent of Sap has been suggested many times.
@Darling

I'm pretty sure, but I can't be 100%. Their post indicates enough familiarity with the Coli (and they have some 25's) that they should know what 'health' is, and health is named much more intuitively than Breath, so it's likely that if they messed up a name it was Breath's.

Also, a Breath equivalent of Sap has been suggested many times.
windh4.png
@Darling Having a battle stone that saps breath isn't just for gaining your own breath, I would figure. You could use it strategically to prevent mages or even melee mobs from using their special abilities. It would make farming the coli a lot easier, and also farming boss mobs a bit easier because you're taking abilities to use their special attacks away.

I'd suggest it would sap less breath than what meditate gives you, just to not make it completely busted.
@Darling Having a battle stone that saps breath isn't just for gaining your own breath, I would figure. You could use it strategically to prevent mages or even melee mobs from using their special abilities. It would make farming the coli a lot easier, and also farming boss mobs a bit easier because you're taking abilities to use their special attacks away.

I'd suggest it would sap less breath than what meditate gives you, just to not make it completely busted.
Interested in a Flight Rising themed trading discord?

Join Here!
I would like more moves with power like eliminate but for magic as well as more moves in a general sense. But I just want to see is more powerful moves for all different flights and situations as well as moves like sap but different and more powerful although still less powerful than eliminate. So I say yes we need more for the coli in a whole sense as well as the 2 areas per flight which currently not showing so I guess ‘maybe’ add more levels (which I would hate because I just bought some expensive lv25s with eliminate and I don’t want to level them up and I know everyone would agree) so 3 areas per flight to possibly make it even as well add levels.

But in general more battle builds and moves please.
I would like more moves with power like eliminate but for magic as well as more moves in a general sense. But I just want to see is more powerful moves for all different flights and situations as well as moves like sap but different and more powerful although still less powerful than eliminate. So I say yes we need more for the coli in a whole sense as well as the 2 areas per flight which currently not showing so I guess ‘maybe’ add more levels (which I would hate because I just bought some expensive lv25s with eliminate and I don’t want to level them up and I know everyone would agree) so 3 areas per flight to possibly make it even as well add levels.

But in general more battle builds and moves please.
4xTBSTZ.png
Since the coli rewrite is going to make agility more important, or at least less useless, a battle stone along the lines of bolster/ward/haste/rally that boosts agility would be nice!
Since the coli rewrite is going to make agility more important, or at least less useless, a battle stone along the lines of bolster/ward/haste/rally that boosts agility would be nice!
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png