Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Stickied Suggestion compilations
There are so many suggestions for new breeds and food and trinkets that I think there needs to be an admin-created sticky for each of those categories, in addition to the genes, familiars, and apparel stickies that are already there. Especially since new hoard item suggestions are often buried underneath gameplay suggestions.

Performance issues shouldn't be a problem as there are several threads with 3000+ pages and they cause no lag. And the current submission sticky with the most pages doesn't even reach 400 pages. So I think we're good.

It would just be so much easier to trawl through one compilation thread rather than look through the entire Suggestions forum.

Basically, I'm just asking for more stickied threads titled "Breed Suggestions," "Food Suggestions," and "Materials/Trinkets Suggestions."
There are so many suggestions for new breeds and food and trinkets that I think there needs to be an admin-created sticky for each of those categories, in addition to the genes, familiars, and apparel stickies that are already there. Especially since new hoard item suggestions are often buried underneath gameplay suggestions.

Performance issues shouldn't be a problem as there are several threads with 3000+ pages and they cause no lag. And the current submission sticky with the most pages doesn't even reach 400 pages. So I think we're good.

It would just be so much easier to trawl through one compilation thread rather than look through the entire Suggestions forum.

Basically, I'm just asking for more stickied threads titled "Breed Suggestions," "Food Suggestions," and "Materials/Trinkets Suggestions."
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Possibly for item suggestions but wouldn’t want to see it for breeds. Breed suggestions are generally too detailed that most players would just post them as a new thread so it’s easier to see feedback on the breed suggestion. Even with the stickies threads it’s not uncommon for someone to post a new thread for new genes when they do a lot of mock ups
Possibly for item suggestions but wouldn’t want to see it for breeds. Breed suggestions are generally too detailed that most players would just post them as a new thread so it’s easier to see feedback on the breed suggestion. Even with the stickies threads it’s not uncommon for someone to post a new thread for new genes when they do a lot of mock ups
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
There's no point.

People posting on a forum often don't notice seven of the same themed posts on the same page, nor do they use forum search, so a compilation would only be half-used at best. Waste of time.
There's no point.

People posting on a forum often don't notice seven of the same themed posts on the same page, nor do they use forum search, so a compilation would only be half-used at best. Waste of time.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
i think item and food suggestion threads would be good, since most suggestions for those tend to be a sentence or two at the most.

just because a lot of people wouldn't notice/use it doesn't mean a lot of other people won't.
i think item and food suggestion threads would be good, since most suggestions for those tend to be a sentence or two at the most.

just because a lot of people wouldn't notice/use it doesn't mean a lot of other people won't.

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png