Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Dressing Room] Random Apparel Button
TL;DR - A button (or two) that can randomly add a piece of apparel on a dragon/mannequin or apply a random bundled piece of apparel to a dragon/mannequin in the Dressing Room. Like an outfit suggestion button or something.

Basically I want this so I can just press a button and get an instant idea of a type of apparel that might look good on a given dragon. There's no list of all the apparel on site, and the dressing room itself requires a by-name search to even bring up any hits. Since I'm not even remotely inclined to memorize apparel names, this is a drag, and I basically just end up copying some other apparel trend I see. Basically for lack of remembering what the specific name of a given gem ankle piecs was.

So, I'd like something that, like the randomly scried dragon in the Workshop, would give me some kind of random ideas for dressing up my lair. Click the random single-item button and it might give me a tweeter, or hankerchief or holiday apparel. Click the random bundle and I'll see my fae all decked out in the full Ferocious Lion Furs or the Copper Steampunk set or whatever. It would just make it easier to get a starting point for designing an outfit for hard to dress dragons I have. (Also, heck, it might make good lore idea randomzer too, did that Fae kill their own Lions for that outfit and so on?)

Another Idea: Maybe like Tidal Trouble, users could submit their own apparel layered outfits in some kind of third option a 'Community Creations' button or something like that. That would be a pretty cool thing to also have, since some of the best outfits I've seen are those that don't follow a full set and just get really creative in their layering.

Like these:
Stamarkos
Cabernet
Snow Queen
Not Found

TL;DR - A button (or two) that can randomly add a piece of apparel on a dragon/mannequin or apply a random bundled piece of apparel to a dragon/mannequin in the Dressing Room. Like an outfit suggestion button or something.

Basically I want this so I can just press a button and get an instant idea of a type of apparel that might look good on a given dragon. There's no list of all the apparel on site, and the dressing room itself requires a by-name search to even bring up any hits. Since I'm not even remotely inclined to memorize apparel names, this is a drag, and I basically just end up copying some other apparel trend I see. Basically for lack of remembering what the specific name of a given gem ankle piecs was.

So, I'd like something that, like the randomly scried dragon in the Workshop, would give me some kind of random ideas for dressing up my lair. Click the random single-item button and it might give me a tweeter, or hankerchief or holiday apparel. Click the random bundle and I'll see my fae all decked out in the full Ferocious Lion Furs or the Copper Steampunk set or whatever. It would just make it easier to get a starting point for designing an outfit for hard to dress dragons I have. (Also, heck, it might make good lore idea randomzer too, did that Fae kill their own Lions for that outfit and so on?)

Another Idea: Maybe like Tidal Trouble, users could submit their own apparel layered outfits in some kind of third option a 'Community Creations' button or something like that. That would be a pretty cool thing to also have, since some of the best outfits I've seen are those that don't follow a full set and just get really creative in their layering.

Like these:
Stamarkos
Cabernet
Snow Queen
Not Found

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]