Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baby Dragon Clothing
1 2 3
I think I agree with the general tone of the thread:
  • No support for making existing clothes hatchling wearable...
  • ... except for a few pieces that are "universal" like the flowerfalls
  • Support for adding a few special hatchling clothes
I think I agree with the general tone of the thread:
  • No support for making existing clothes hatchling wearable...
  • ... except for a few pieces that are "universal" like the flowerfalls
  • Support for adding a few special hatchling clothes
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
I might actually be tempted to make some of my dragons permababies if I could still use apparel on them, but I'd personally want to use the same apparel on babies that's available for adults. Support either way!
I might actually be tempted to make some of my dragons permababies if I could still use apparel on them, but I'd personally want to use the same apparel on babies that's available for adults. Support either way!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
That would be pretty cool.
That would be pretty cool.
TAtPvhs.png
[quote name="Ismaiel" date=2017-09-16 04:02:35] The only apparel I would like like to see made available for babies too is the apparel that doesn't need further 'conversion' - flowerfalls, certain animal companions (which only need to be placed without any anatomical corrections), seasonal winds and so on. Anything that requires as much work as regular apparel would further slow down the processes of apparel and breed creation - and I rather would like more breeds than having all kinds of apparel for babies. [/quote]
Ismaiel wrote on 2017-09-16:
The only apparel I would like like to see made available for babies too is the apparel that doesn't need further 'conversion' - flowerfalls, certain animal companions (which only need to be placed without any anatomical corrections), seasonal winds and so on.

Anything that requires as much work as regular apparel would further slow down the processes of apparel and breed creation - and I rather would like more breeds than having all kinds of apparel for babies.
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
Support

I want have permababy with apparel :D
Support

I want have permababy with apparel :D
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
support because otherwise permababy just isnt worth it
support because otherwise permababy just isnt worth it
2CnjrDd.png
9hqcHsy.png
Mrw4w2X.png
HdmxfuE.png
WTRVHVo.png
No support. Having hatchling only apparel adds a new wave of coding. which could introduce a lot of bugs, what would it say if you tried to apply hatchling apparel to adults? "The apparel cannot be applied because it's for adults"? lol and vise versa.

Secondly, not that many people have eternally youthful dragons, and they're already so smol that covering them would genes would defeat the purpose of making them eternally youthful, I mean you did make them eternally youthful because of gorgeous genes right? Right!? And as for normal people, if someone were to put on an hatchling apparel, and the dragon grows up, it could cause problems, because the site would have to automatically retrieve the hatchling apparel and put it back in the hoard.
No support. Having hatchling only apparel adds a new wave of coding. which could introduce a lot of bugs, what would it say if you tried to apply hatchling apparel to adults? "The apparel cannot be applied because it's for adults"? lol and vise versa.

Secondly, not that many people have eternally youthful dragons, and they're already so smol that covering them would genes would defeat the purpose of making them eternally youthful, I mean you did make them eternally youthful because of gorgeous genes right? Right!? And as for normal people, if someone were to put on an hatchling apparel, and the dragon grows up, it could cause problems, because the site would have to automatically retrieve the hatchling apparel and put it back in the hoard.
          g3UohQV.png - Hatchery

- Lore Shop

- Outfit Shop

- Accents
No support as they are only babies for a week, then that apparel would be useless sadly.
No support as they are only babies for a week, then that apparel would be useless sadly.
Support

I don't think baby dragons need to have all existing apparel converted to them. Just part of them, like said above apparel like flower petals could be added. Maybe birdskull headpiece, bow, scarf etc. could be converted. Also there could be some baby dragon exclusive apparel made.

Atm I don't see any point to add permababys to my lair, because I can't add apparel or skins to them. However I could see having a permababy more worth having if there is a possibility to add some apparel for them. And even if I have baby dragons only short while before they mature, it would be lovely to be able to give some apparel for them too!
Support

I don't think baby dragons need to have all existing apparel converted to them. Just part of them, like said above apparel like flower petals could be added. Maybe birdskull headpiece, bow, scarf etc. could be converted. Also there could be some baby dragon exclusive apparel made.

Atm I don't see any point to add permababys to my lair, because I can't add apparel or skins to them. However I could see having a permababy more worth having if there is a possibility to add some apparel for them. And even if I have baby dragons only short while before they mature, it would be lovely to be able to give some apparel for them too!
Sorry But no support. No matter the Small Stuff to Just paste on, It's Still a lot of work for the Artists. I can see the Point of having some for Enternal Youth Dragons But there's still no point to stress the Artists out with it.
Sorry But no support. No matter the Small Stuff to Just paste on, It's Still a lot of work for the Artists. I can see the Point of having some for Enternal Youth Dragons But there's still no point to stress the Artists out with it.
As The Fire Grew more violent, Kululu dared not let go of His Friend's Hand. Her Fabric body slowly being consumed by the Violent grasps of the fire that ate everything in it's path. Out of Everything they have been through, He Dared not let go ever again.
1 2 3