Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A better way to view stats
Simply a button or side page that you can press to view the stats of a dragon (including battle stones). I think it would be a lot easier to sell dragons if I didn't have to take so many screenshots and instead other players could see my dragons stats themselves.
This has probably been suggested before idk
Simply a button or side page that you can press to view the stats of a dragon (including battle stones). I think it would be a lot easier to sell dragons if I didn't have to take so many screenshots and instead other players could see my dragons stats themselves.
This has probably been suggested before idk
(My Shop And Special Services)http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2231545
Total support! It would be so nice to just have a tab, or link image you can click to view stones!! it would be soo much easier when selling leveled dergs with stones
Total support! It would be so nice to just have a tab, or link image you can click to view stones!! it would be soo much easier when selling leveled dergs with stones
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
This would be a very useful thing to add in the coliseum update
This would be a very useful thing to add in the coliseum update
Being able to view their stones would be great, would definitely prevent scamming (since I've seen scams happen).
Being able to view their stones would be great, would definitely prevent scamming (since I've seen scams happen).
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Support

This would be so nice thing to have and it would help prevent scamming! I'd also sell many more leveled + geared up dragons if this was an thing, as it would allow others to see that YES my dragon really does have eliminate already for example.
Support

This would be so nice thing to have and it would help prevent scamming! I'd also sell many more leveled + geared up dragons if this was an thing, as it would allow others to see that YES my dragon really does have eliminate already for example.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;