Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed Idea] Betta dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support!!! I've been dying to make a betta dragon based off of my own boy (his name is Peepo). Right now I just have the mirror skin, but a dragon that actually looks like a betta would be so much bettar!
Support!!! I've been dying to make a betta dragon based off of my own boy (his name is Peepo). Right now I just have the mirror skin, but a dragon that actually looks like a betta would be so much bettar!
Aww! :)
Aww! :)
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
Full support, the koi dragon subspecies breeders would go nuts over this and honestly, we need some more water dragons.
Full support, the koi dragon subspecies breeders would go nuts over this and honestly, we need some more water dragons.
VYMEf6r.png
I like the longer legs better
I like the longer legs better
jfLmvwf.jpg
support! although i don't think the female tailfins should be that much smaller; i really like the idea of breeds with big tailfins that really show off the secondary.

i personally like the short legs and maybe somewhere inbetween the eel and betta shape (perhaps legs further forward so the neck is shorter?) since it makes it feel more watery, like an otter, but some might feel that its too similar to coatls in body shape - maybe if the face was less rounded and more pointed the way an actual betta's face is? i think that would be pretty cute with their whiskers ^^
support! although i don't think the female tailfins should be that much smaller; i really like the idea of breeds with big tailfins that really show off the secondary.

i personally like the short legs and maybe somewhere inbetween the eel and betta shape (perhaps legs further forward so the neck is shorter?) since it makes it feel more watery, like an otter, but some might feel that its too similar to coatls in body shape - maybe if the face was less rounded and more pointed the way an actual betta's face is? i think that would be pretty cute with their whiskers ^^

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
I really like this concept, I fully support.
I really like this concept, I fully support.
40198.png IhwCFGI.gif26204.png
SUPPORT! I love how small and cute they look even when angry. Betta fish are my favorite I have a 55 gallon sorority tank!
SUPPORT! I love how small and cute they look even when angry. Betta fish are my favorite I have a 55 gallon sorority tank!
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
Support! Honestly, a water breed would be great and these concepts are adorable.
Support! Honestly, a water breed would be great and these concepts are adorable.
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@Gloomy i totally support this!!! i love how it looks kinda derpy and stupid. i need like 1234567890-p of them!!!! totaly supportive of this
@Gloomy i totally support this!!! i love how it looks kinda derpy and stupid. i need like 1234567890-p of them!!!! totaly supportive of this
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
Yup, site needs a water breed
Yup, site needs a water breed
zyjjz50yair01.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8