Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scrying Workshop Dressing Room
So being able to preview apparel on a specific dragon, not just the breed, is something we have all wanted. This could be one way of going about it.

Another section would be added to the Scrying Workshop, named Dressing Room. When you go into that, it would be a similar layout to dressing up your dragon in your lair (that way coding should be a bit easier, and you can preview several different apparel while maintaining good layering)

You can select a dragon, who will pop up, and then it's time to get down to the fun bit. The other box would contain a search bar. Simply search in the apparel you want to try, or keywords for it, and it'll come up. You can then try it out on your dragon as you wish!

There is only one con I can see with this, and that's the possibility of being used in scamming. Someone could copy the image and use it to pretend a dragon has something it doesn't. Now, all it would require is a check to the lair to solve that issue, but not everyone checks. Other than that, and having to mess with coding, I see no real issues with this idea!
So being able to preview apparel on a specific dragon, not just the breed, is something we have all wanted. This could be one way of going about it.

Another section would be added to the Scrying Workshop, named Dressing Room. When you go into that, it would be a similar layout to dressing up your dragon in your lair (that way coding should be a bit easier, and you can preview several different apparel while maintaining good layering)

You can select a dragon, who will pop up, and then it's time to get down to the fun bit. The other box would contain a search bar. Simply search in the apparel you want to try, or keywords for it, and it'll come up. You can then try it out on your dragon as you wish!

There is only one con I can see with this, and that's the possibility of being used in scamming. Someone could copy the image and use it to pretend a dragon has something it doesn't. Now, all it would require is a check to the lair to solve that issue, but not everyone checks. Other than that, and having to mess with coding, I see no real issues with this idea!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
Take my support. All of it. :D
Take my support. All of it. :D
estratus_1.png
Ohh!! I like this a lot! It would make dressing up my dragons a lot easier, especially my fan dergs!
Ohh!! I like this a lot! It would make dressing up my dragons a lot easier, especially my fan dergs!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
I have supported this for years. This would be perfect to try on clothing you own with your own dragon's future genes, try on clothing you don't own, layer accents with future gene purchases etc etc.
I have supported this for years. This would be perfect to try on clothing you own with your own dragon's future genes, try on clothing you don't own, layer accents with future gene purchases etc etc.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I love the idea! Could it even look a bit like this? I couldn't draw if my life depended on it but I wanted to try anyway [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OZJAdQAEQok/WShLEE1FoUI/AAAAAAAAveg/cFtdM5PwcZcCPD8-o40yZJrd8wt9TRqsACK8B/s512/scrying%2Bworkshop-dressing%2Broom.png[/img] So you open it, load your dragon and a blank box comes up on the side. You could use the search bar to find apparel (for instance, apparel you plan to buy for said dragon) and 'add' it to the box. Or click another tab (possibly above or below the box, beside the search bar) to load in what apparel you have in your hoard so that you don't have to go searching for what you already have. And maybe there's like this little Fae with a pin cushion and a measuring tape just for poops and giggles However, I don't know how a dragon made in the scrying workshop could be loaded into this. I guess it just couldn't at all.
I love the idea!
Could it even look a bit like this?
I couldn't draw if my life depended on it but I wanted to try anyway

scrying%2Bworkshop-dressing%2Broom.png

So you open it, load your dragon and a blank box comes up on the side. You could use the search bar to find apparel (for instance, apparel you plan to buy for said dragon) and 'add' it to the box.

Or click another tab (possibly above or below the box, beside the search bar) to load in what apparel you have in your hoard so that you don't have to go searching for what you already have.

And maybe there's like this little Fae with a pin cushion and a measuring tape just for poops and giggles

However, I don't know how a dragon made in the scrying workshop could be loaded into this. I guess it just couldn't at all.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Puh-LEASE.

Seriously, though. Please. We need this.
Puh-LEASE.

Seriously, though. Please. We need this.