Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel with flowers other than roses
1 2 3 4
Support, but only if the flowers actually LOOK like the kind they're supposed to. ...Our current "Red Rose" apparel (lei, corsage, etc) looks identical to the "Black Tulip" and "Sakura" apparel, with the only difference being color.
Heck I'd love the existing flower apparel to get an update so they don't all look like recolors of each other.
Support, but only if the flowers actually LOOK like the kind they're supposed to. ...Our current "Red Rose" apparel (lei, corsage, etc) looks identical to the "Black Tulip" and "Sakura" apparel, with the only difference being color.
Heck I'd love the existing flower apparel to get an update so they don't all look like recolors of each other.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
Could do with some mums [img]http://www.flowermeaning.com/flower-pics/Chrysanthemum-Meaning.jpg[/img] foxglove [img]http://arnoldzwicky.s3.amazonaws.com/Digitalis.jpg[/img] or maybe some lily of the valley [img]https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/5597099/il_340x270.343188682.jpg[/img]
Could do with some mums

Chrysanthemum-Meaning.jpg

foxglove

Digitalis.jpg

or maybe some lily of the valley

il_340x270.343188682.jpg
Nq0eoGi.png
I was going to come in here to yell about hydrangeas, but I can see somebody else already brought them up. But also, how about magnolia flowers and buttercups? And tiny daisies.
I was going to come in here to yell about hydrangeas, but I can see somebody else already brought them up. But also, how about magnolia flowers and buttercups? And tiny daisies.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Oh, yes! Especially because different flowers have different symbolism, and I can see a lot of people who'd be into that!
Oh, yes! Especially because different flowers have different symbolism, and I can see a lot of people who'd be into that!
TTbPXX8.png
@Rhea @Geisterwolf The thing you're looking for may already exist! [item=Heatherbed Lily][item=Sunrise Hibiscus][item=Tickled Hyacinth] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall][item=Daisy Corsage][item=Red Rose Flower Crown][item=Marigold Lei][item=Violet Corsage] (All colors of flowers come in all kinds for this set) [item=Spring's Breath] If flower petals count, that is. [item=Pink Daisy Cabbie][item=Dryad's Guise][item=Flowering Gladeboughs] All that being said, I would not mind more general flower apparel. Especially if there was something that involved a variety of flowers draped over the backs or tails of a dragon.
@Rhea
@Geisterwolf

The thing you're looking for may already exist!
Heatherbed Lily Sunrise Hibiscus Tickled Hyacinth

Black Tulip Flowerfall Daisy Corsage Red Rose Flower Crown Marigold Lei Violet Corsage
(All colors of flowers come in all kinds for this set)

Spring's Breath
If flower petals count, that is.

Pink Daisy Cabbie Dryad's Guise Flowering Gladeboughs

All that being said, I would not mind more general flower apparel. Especially if there was something that involved a variety of flowers draped over the backs or tails of a dragon.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
Support, I need some orchids and climbing ivy!

EDIT: Wait. CACTUS FLOWERS! :D
cactus petals would make a cute skirt, and the whole flowers would be a stunning headdress. Sunflowers and sweetpeas would also be good.

Oh, and catmint. Clematis. Poinsettia. Water lilies. Lotus. Cosmos. Vanilla. Jasmine. Plumeria. Carnations. Angel's Trumpets. Crocus. Bluebells. Snowdrops. Iris. Peony. Succulents. Curly lilies. Thistles. Forget-me-nots. Morning Glory. Poppy. Cucumber. Passioflora. Lonicera. Blood Flower. Tansy. Blackberries. Greenthread. Clovers. Monkshood. Snakeroot. Moonseed. Oleander. Rafflesia. Black Bat Flower. Green Jade Flower. Gazania. Bird of Paradise. Mountain Laurel. Bleeding Heart. Aquilegia. Trichosanthe. Drosera
Support, I need some orchids and climbing ivy!

EDIT: Wait. CACTUS FLOWERS! :D
cactus petals would make a cute skirt, and the whole flowers would be a stunning headdress. Sunflowers and sweetpeas would also be good.

Oh, and catmint. Clematis. Poinsettia. Water lilies. Lotus. Cosmos. Vanilla. Jasmine. Plumeria. Carnations. Angel's Trumpets. Crocus. Bluebells. Snowdrops. Iris. Peony. Succulents. Curly lilies. Thistles. Forget-me-nots. Morning Glory. Poppy. Cucumber. Passioflora. Lonicera. Blood Flower. Tansy. Blackberries. Greenthread. Clovers. Monkshood. Snakeroot. Moonseed. Oleander. Rafflesia. Black Bat Flower. Green Jade Flower. Gazania. Bird of Paradise. Mountain Laurel. Bleeding Heart. Aquilegia. Trichosanthe. Drosera
66MHIIb.png
-BANGS FISTS ON TABLE- YES. ALL THE FLOWERS. pls. the current flower apparel is so limited both in colors and body area that they adorn.
-BANGS FISTS ON TABLE- YES. ALL THE FLOWERS. pls. the current flower apparel is so limited both in colors and body area that they adorn.
UJXttDL.png
ah, yes! Daisies are my favorites, but all we got is roses :/ (except flowerfall and flower crowns, of course)
ah, yes! Daisies are my favorites, but all we got is roses :/ (except flowerfall and flower crowns, of course)
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
YES FULL SUPPORT
Don't get me wrong, I love roses, but hot damn I want different flower apparel! We need more variety, not just recolors that all look the same like the lei/corsage/flowercrown set.
YES FULL SUPPORT
Don't get me wrong, I love roses, but hot damn I want different flower apparel! We need more variety, not just recolors that all look the same like the lei/corsage/flowercrown set.
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Yeeeeees
Yeeeeees
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
1 2 3 4