Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Colorblind Setting for Tidal/Shock Games
1 2
Yes please. Playing shock switch on the higher modes, and playing artifracture, is hard for me because I mix up a couple of the colors, and I've wanted an alteration for a long time.
Yes please. Playing shock switch on the higher modes, and playing artifracture, is hard for me because I mix up a couple of the colors, and I've wanted an alteration for a long time.
Support, i am not colorblind myself but i have seen several people on the site that are, and i am sure they would use this.
I might even use it myself, just to see how i like it.
Support, i am not colorblind myself but i have seen several people on the site that are, and i am sure they would use this.
I might even use it myself, just to see how i like it.
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Seems the logical choice, giving a color blind setting to things. I don't see why anyone could refuse helping a fellow player and member in a better gaming experience.

Supported!
Seems the logical choice, giving a color blind setting to things. I don't see why anyone could refuse helping a fellow player and member in a better gaming experience.

Supported!

HKrGNct.png
Support! This idea is great!
Support! This idea is great!
grab%20bag%20hatchery%20sig%20pc_zps7wlc4czg.png
Three hours ahead of server time.
1 2