Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Raffle] CLOSED | OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100
[center][color=indigo][font=copperplate][size=7][b]Seer's Ridge Anniversary Raffle[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center] Hello, and welcome to my (belated) two-year anniversary raffle. My dragons have been squirreling away items in our vault this whole time, and it's really gotten cluttered. So, we decided to throw a raffle, clear out the vault, and have a good time with all of you. Don't hesitate to PM me with any questions you might have, and I hope you enjoy yourself as much as we have while putting this together. [quote=Rules and Information] [b]Duration:[/b] This raffle will run until October 31. (Extensions are possible, depending on the number of entries.) [b]Purchasing:[/b] Please ping me with the number of tickets you wish to purchase before sending the PM. This is to ensure your proper order in the spreadsheet. [b]Payment: [/b]Please send your payment to me in a private message (PM), along with how many tickets you are buying. This will help my record-keeping. [b]Bumping:[/b] You may earn one extra ticket per day (if you have already purchased tickets) by bumping this thread once every 24 hours. Please do not ping me for bump posts, and please only bump once per 24 hours. [b]Prizes:[/b] There are 40 prizes, plus five unlockables. Bump and item tickets will not count toward unlocking prizes. [b]Drawing:[/b] Tickets will be drawn via random.org the week after October 31, allowing for RL schedule and recounts. Prizes will be drawn in lots of 10, with each player listing first, second, etc. choice of prizes equal to the place they are drawn. (You will have 24 hours in which to claim your prize before being cycled back into the drawing.) [b]Winning:[/b] Each player will only win one prize. [b]Ticket Holders:[/b] Tickets may be seen [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hy18BxytQ0Pd29LM08DFXUbSSohg0sCgBVuO9wj_HnU/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url] [b]Unlockable Status:[/b] All prizes have been unlocked. [/quote]
Seer's Ridge Anniversary Raffle

Hello, and welcome to my (belated) two-year anniversary raffle. My dragons have been squirreling away items in our vault this whole time, and it's really gotten cluttered. So, we decided to throw a raffle, clear out the vault, and have a good time with all of you.

Don't hesitate to PM me with any questions you might have, and I hope you enjoy yourself as much as we have while putting this together.

Rules and Information wrote:

Duration: This raffle will run until October 31. (Extensions are possible, depending on the number of entries.)

Purchasing: Please ping me with the number of tickets you wish to purchase before sending the PM. This is to ensure your proper order in the spreadsheet.

Payment: Please send your payment to me in a private message (PM), along with how many tickets you are buying. This will help my record-keeping.

Bumping: You may earn one extra ticket per day (if you have already purchased tickets) by bumping this thread once every 24 hours. Please do not ping me for bump posts, and please only bump once per 24 hours.

Prizes: There are 40 prizes, plus five unlockables. Bump and item tickets will not count toward unlocking prizes.

Drawing: Tickets will be drawn via random.org the week after October 31, allowing for RL schedule and recounts. Prizes will be drawn in lots of 10, with each player listing first, second, etc. choice of prizes equal to the place they are drawn. (You will have 24 hours in which to claim your prize before being cycled back into the drawing.)

Winning: Each player will only win one prize.

Ticket Holders: Tickets may be seen here

Unlockable Status: All prizes have been unlocked.

[center][color=indigo][font=copperplate][size=6][b]Ticket Prices[/b][/size][/font][/color] 2kt / 3g = 1 ticket Buy 10 tickets, get 1 free* [size=1]*If you buy 100 tickets at once, you get 15 free.[/size] [color=indigo][font=copperplate][size=5][b]Items for Tickets*[/b][/size][/font][/color] [size=2]*items are liable to change throughout the raffle[/size] [u][b]2 tickets[/b][/u] [item=Red Goo][item=Red Sludge] [item=Powerful Serthis Poison]x5[item=Unstable Serthis Concoction]x5[item=Glass Beaker]x2[item=Sizzling Phosphorus][item=Gradish] [u][b]5 tickets[/b][/u] [item=White Slime][item=Black Slime][item=Grey Slime][item=Copper Muck] [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction][item=Ambush] [u][b]10 tickets[/b][/u] [item=Gold Muck][item=Purple Sludge][item=Blue Goo][item=Crimson Jadevine][item=Vibrant Prickly Insect] [u][b]25 tickets[/b][/u] [b]Festival Vistas[/b] [b]Festival Skins[/b] [item=Rally][item=Vista: Sea Slugs][item=Vista: Tentacles][item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew] [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker][item=Fine Alchemical Reduction] [u][b]50 tickets[/b][/u] [item=Bluetail Skira] [u][b]85 tickets[/b][/u] [b]Coliseum Vistas[/b] [item=Eliminate][item=Imbued Sulfur] [u][b]150 tickets[/b][/u] [b]Any UM accent or skin[/b] [b]Gem Vistas[/b] [item=Silky Mole][item=Roc][item=Crowned Roc][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Spiney Whale] [/center]
Ticket Prices

2kt / 3g = 1 ticket

Buy 10 tickets, get 1 free*

*If you buy 100 tickets at once, you get 15 free.

Items for Tickets*
*items are liable to change throughout the raffle

2 tickets

Red Goo Red Sludge
Powerful Serthis Poison x5 Unstable Serthis Concoction x5 Glass Beaker x2 Sizzling Phosphorus Gradish

5 tickets

White Slime Black Slime Grey Slime Copper Muck
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Ambush

10 tickets

Gold Muck Purple Sludge Blue Goo Crimson Jadevine Vibrant Prickly Insect

25 tickets

Festival Vistas

Festival Skins

Rally Vista: Sea Slugs Vista: Tentacles Vista: Baldwin's Brew

Reinforced Glass Beaker Fine Alchemical Reduction

50 tickets

Bluetail Skira

85 tickets

Coliseum Vistas

Eliminate Imbued Sulfur

150 tickets

Any UM accent or skin

Gem Vistas

Silky Mole Roc Crowned Roc Deeprealm Hunter Spiney Whale
[center][color=indigo][font=copperplate][size=6][b]Prizes Part 1[/b][/size][/font][/color] [quote=Resplendent in Crimson]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Poisonous, Venomous, Both?]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=White Knight]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Burning Bronze]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=True Blue]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Bright Copper]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Dark as Night]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=All That Glitters]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Steadfast Iron]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Silvertongued]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=A Little (F)Light Reading]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=How the Runes Fall][CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Tools of the Trade]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Colonizing]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Don’t Even Think About It]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=It’s Definitely Not Dawn]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Hang This on the Mantle]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Do You Like My Nails?]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Sweater Weather]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Back From the Wars]CLAIMED[/quote] [/center]
Prizes Part 1
Resplendent in Crimson wrote:
CLAIMED
Poisonous, Venomous, Both? wrote:
CLAIMED
White Knight wrote:
CLAIMED
Burning Bronze wrote:
CLAIMED
True Blue wrote:
CLAIMED
Bright Copper wrote:
CLAIMED
Dark as Night wrote:
CLAIMED
All That Glitters wrote:
CLAIMED
Steadfast Iron wrote:
CLAIMED
Silvertongued wrote:
CLAIMED
A Little (F)Light Reading wrote:
CLAIMED
How the Runes Fall wrote:
[CLAIMED
Tools of the Trade wrote:
CLAIMED
Colonizing wrote:
CLAIMED
Don’t Even Think About It wrote:
CLAIMED
It’s Definitely Not Dawn wrote:
CLAIMED
Hang This on the Mantle wrote:
CLAIMED
Do You Like My Nails? wrote:
CLAIMED
Sweater Weather wrote:
CLAIMED
Back From the Wars wrote:
CLAIMED
[center][color=indigo][font=copperplate][size=6][b]Prizes Part 2[/b][/size][/font][/color] [quote=Illuminated Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Frigid Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Diver Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Whirlwind Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Shady Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Electrician’s Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Searing Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Starseer’s Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Infectionist’s Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Stonekeeper Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Druidic Holiday]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Backwards or Forwards?]CLAIMED[/quote] [/center]
Prizes Part 2
Illuminated Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Frigid Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Diver Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Whirlwind Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Shady Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Electrician’s Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Searing Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Starseer’s Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Infectionist’s Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Stonekeeper Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Druidic Holiday wrote:
CLAIMED
Backwards or Forwards? wrote:
CLAIMED
[center][color=indigo][font=copperplate][size=6][b]Prizes Part 3[/b][/size][/font][/color] [quote=Icy Smoke]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Battle Ready]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Cool Fury]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=First Generation]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Mimic? Surely Not]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Prepare For Battle]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Smorgasboard]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Picnic Basket]CLAIMED[/quote] [/center]
Prizes Part 3
Icy Smoke wrote:
CLAIMED
Battle Ready wrote:
CLAIMED
Cool Fury wrote:
CLAIMED
First Generation wrote:
CLAIMED
Mimic? Surely Not wrote:
CLAIMED
Prepare For Battle wrote:
CLAIMED
Smorgasboard wrote:
CLAIMED
Picnic Basket wrote:
CLAIMED
[center][color=indigo][font=copperplate][size=6][b]Unlockables[/b][/size][/font][/color] [quote=No Need For Tears to Drop]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Spinning Skinks]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Sludge Beasts]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Be Careful What You Touch]CLAIMED[/quote] [quote=Wild at Heart]CLAIMED[/quote]
Unlockables

No Need For Tears to Drop wrote:
CLAIMED
Spinning Skinks wrote:
CLAIMED
Sludge Beasts wrote:
CLAIMED
Be Careful What You Touch wrote:
CLAIMED
Wild at Heart wrote:
CLAIMED
Pinglist

This pinglist will only be used to announce when prizes are unlocked and/or new, additional prizes.

At the end of the raffle, all users will be pinged for the drawings.
Pinglist

This pinglist will only be used to announce when prizes are unlocked and/or new, additional prizes.

At the end of the raffle, all users will be pinged for the drawings.
Reserved
Reserved
And I guess I'm open for business!
And I guess I'm open for business!
^and a bump to get things started
^and a bump to get things started
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100