Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | idea for baldwin's
i would love love love LOVE
to be able to transmute more than just one item into goo, sludge, etc at a time.
it kills me that i have to wait for 30 min. for one item.
and there is an option to be able to select more than one item to put into the cauldron...
we're just not able to. .. .

or how about being able to select which color of goo, sludge, etc that you need?
i've been needing purple sludge for ages now and all i get are greens

to be able to transmute more than just one item into goo, sludge, etc at a time.
and there is an option to be able to select more than one item to put into the cauldron...

or how about being able to select which color of goo, sludge, etc that you need?

B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
^ Agreed with @chujellies, could make the cauldron expandable using Gems to buy more slots perhaps?
^ Agreed with @chujellies, could make the cauldron expandable using Gems to buy more slots perhaps?
5arp0p.png
Everyone has to wait the same amount of time. I would not support changing brewing times or being able to brew multiple things at once, but I would support being able to purchase additional cauldrons in the same manner that nests are purchased.

You can trade your materials on the forums if you do not get the ones you want. Each item has a different rarity which is why you will get more of a specific colour and why you cannot choose which one you want.
Everyone has to wait the same amount of time. I would not support changing brewing times or being able to brew multiple things at once, but I would support being able to purchase additional cauldrons in the same manner that nests are purchased.

You can trade your materials on the forums if you do not get the ones you want. Each item has a different rarity which is why you will get more of a specific colour and why you cannot choose which one you want.
well its fine to wait the same amount of time thats fine
but i just mean???
can we put MORE in at once?? ??
when you go to select the material it has a little one next to it saying you're putting 1 item into the cauldron why can't we put up to 5 ? or 10 ? why give the option if you can only put one in at a time? if everyone got to put more items in even with the same amount of wait time at least you could get more out of it then just waiting for one thing to go at at time

and trading is all good and fun but many people can be quite stingy about giving up certain colored items, of course due to rarity.
well its fine to wait the same amount of time thats fine
but i just mean???
can we put MORE in at once?? ??
when you go to select the material it has a little one next to it saying you're putting 1 item into the cauldron why can't we put up to 5 ? or 10 ? why give the option if you can only put one in at a time? if everyone got to put more items in even with the same amount of wait time at least you could get more out of it then just waiting for one thing to go at at time

and trading is all good and fun but many people can be quite stingy about giving up certain colored items, of course due to rarity.
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Pok5ZoQ.png[/img] lets be able to add more than one please !
Pok5ZoQ.png

lets be able to add more than one please !
I'll support this as long as we get the same type of material out of it from one item put in or 99 put in.

For example, if I tossed 99 of some familiar in, I would expect to get 99 bronze, silver, or gold muck. Not a mix of all threes.
I'll support this as long as we get the same type of material out of it from one item put in or 99 put in.

For example, if I tossed 99 of some familiar in, I would expect to get 99 bronze, silver, or gold muck. Not a mix of all threes.
[quote name="chujellies" date=2016-06-13 14:42:20] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Pok5ZoQ.png[/img] lets be able to add more than one please ! [/quote] [color=#585c4f] The dropdown might be alluding to a future update :D Otherwise it probably wouldn't be there at all
chujellies wrote on 2016-06-13:
Pok5ZoQ.png

lets be able to add more than one please !

The dropdown might be alluding to a future update :D
Otherwise it probably wouldn't be there at all
Support for extra unlockable cauldrons, but no support for getting to choose what you get. Different rarity items are for different level items to brew. Making these things easier to obtain makes them effectively take a huge dip in worth.
Support for extra unlockable cauldrons, but no support for getting to choose what you get. Different rarity items are for different level items to brew. Making these things easier to obtain makes them effectively take a huge dip in worth.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
[quote name="chujellies" date=2016-06-13 13:08:23] i would love love love LOVE to be able to transmute more than just one item into goo, sludge, etc at a time. it kills me that i have to wait for 30 min. for one item. and there is an option to be able to select more than one item to put into the cauldron... we're just not able to. .. . or how about being able to select which color of goo, sludge, etc that you need? i've been needing purple sludge for ages now and all i get are greens [/quote] Part of the challenge of Baldwin is getting a random color. The option to choose would completely take that challenge out. If you read what Baldwin warns everyone in his words.. [quote] Welcome to the workshop! From here you can use my cauldron to combine ingredients and produce brand new items. The more items you create, the more recipes you'll learn.[i] [b]The cauldron can only be used for one action at once[/b][/i],[u] [b]so budget your time wisely, young apprentice![/b][/u] [/quote] Since this is a feature we can set and walk away from there really is no need to change it to remove any current challenges. As far as the ability to purchase additional cauldrons as we can nests for our liar, we must remember that Baldwin owns the cauldron and we are merely using it because he allows it. We own the nests because they are a part of our lairs. I suggested that perhaps Baldwin has two sons, Erwin and Edwin. They also have cauldrons that can be used but for a fee. So we could have three cauldrons but two of them would be active treasure sinks when we choose to use them. There is a thread detailing this and if I can find it I will edit this post and put the link here. [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1872159[/url] As far as choosing your colors or being able to transmute multiples in the cauldron I would side on No support. It kind of goes against the challenge and the current lore surrounding Baldwin.
chujellies wrote on 2016-06-13:

Part of the challenge of Baldwin is getting a random color. The option to choose would completely take that challenge out.

If you read what Baldwin warns everyone in his words..
Quote:
Welcome to the workshop! From here you can use my cauldron to combine ingredients and produce brand new items.

The more items you create, the more recipes you'll learn. The cauldron can only be used for one action at once, so budget your time wisely, young apprentice!

Since this is a feature we can set and walk away from there really is no need to change it to remove any current challenges.

As far as the ability to purchase additional cauldrons as we can nests for our liar, we must remember that Baldwin owns the cauldron and we are merely using it because he allows it. We own the nests because they are a part of our lairs.

I suggested that perhaps Baldwin has two sons, Erwin and Edwin. They also have cauldrons that can be used but for a fee. So we could have three cauldrons but two of them would be active treasure sinks when we choose to use them. There is a thread detailing this and if I can find it I will edit this post and put the link here.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1872159

As far as choosing your colors or being able to transmute multiples in the cauldron I would side on No support. It kind of goes against the challenge and the current lore surrounding Baldwin.