Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Fairgrounds Game?
How about a Snake-based fairgrounds game? Possible design ideas: [list] [*]Spiral for the snake [*] Treasure is the thing the snake collects [*] Area would be a wind-based place [/list] Thoughts?
How about a Snake-based fairgrounds game?

Possible design ideas:
  • Spiral for the snake
  • Treasure is the thing the snake collects
  • Area would be a wind-based place
Thoughts?
sigsize_bapy_2.png ++++ .
_____
// your local they/he - call me phoenix //_____

P9aWhak.png LRdLP2V.png JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
I think a suggestion for a 'Snake' like game have been made before, though I still support it. I think it'd be a fairly relaxed game (or atleast I find it to be relaxing) and it'd be nice to have another one of those, as Jigsaw and Higher Or Lower can get boring at times.
I think a suggestion for a 'Snake' like game have been made before, though I still support it. I think it'd be a fairly relaxed game (or atleast I find it to be relaxing) and it'd be nice to have another one of those, as Jigsaw and Higher Or Lower can get boring at times.
Tn4aWhc.png
Maybe there could be difficulties and each difficulty is a different area of the Windswept Plateau or Sornieth altogether. I think having more classic games would be fun, though I'd really like flight rising to get a unique game or two. There are some pet sites I log into specifically to play a game i really liked that I haven't found anywhere else.
Maybe there could be difficulties and each difficulty is a different area of the Windswept Plateau or Sornieth altogether. I think having more classic games would be fun, though I'd really like flight rising to get a unique game or two. There are some pet sites I log into specifically to play a game i really liked that I haven't found anywhere else.
cPW6H3E.png
Oo I love snake games. Support!
Oo I love snake games. Support!
tumblr_lvic4sQn5s1qbdxl9o6_400.gif