Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Forum Search
I think it would be helpful to have a forum search bar

Especially for the bugs section, it would helpful to be able to search for keywords throughout the forums to find specific topics.

Maybe a filter tool too? To remove searches with certain keywords too. It would be handy.
I think it would be helpful to have a forum search bar

Especially for the bugs section, it would helpful to be able to search for keywords throughout the forums to find specific topics.

Maybe a filter tool too? To remove searches with certain keywords too. It would be handy.
We had one a while ago, if I remember right, but it was removed because it caused glitches or something of the like.

Either way, forum search should be brought back when it is fixed.

Unless I am wrong about any of that ouo I tend to forget what's been removed or what is being fixed.
We had one a while ago, if I remember right, but it was removed because it caused glitches or something of the like.

Either way, forum search should be brought back when it is fixed.

Unless I am wrong about any of that ouo I tend to forget what's been removed or what is being fixed.
Forum search was disabled because it was behind a lot of the lag. The site is currently undergoing a rewrite due to issues in the coding. They'll eventually re-instate the forum search once the coding is fixed and the search wont cause the lag issues it did
Forum search was disabled because it was behind a lot of the lag. The site is currently undergoing a rewrite due to issues in the coding. They'll eventually re-instate the forum search once the coding is fixed and the search wont cause the lag issues it did
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies