Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Open All" for chests and jars
I also support this!
I also support this!
Dear god, please, yes. I've started getting multiple jar drops while scavenging.
Dear god, please, yes. I've started getting multiple jar drops while scavenging.
coffee. need coffee.
Oh, my goodness, yes! So much support for this! Opening bone bottles and penny jars one by one is so tedious ><
Oh, my goodness, yes! So much support for this! Opening bone bottles and penny jars one by one is so tedious ><
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
I&#039;d appreciate this.
(...I&#039;ve got 174 Broken Penny Jars in my hoard.)
I&#039;d appreciate this.
(...I&#039;ve got 174 Broken Penny Jars in my hoard.)
Oh, @Zaltys...there there. It&#039;ll be okay.
Oh, @Zaltys...there there. It&#039;ll be okay.
coffee. need coffee.
Support!
Support!
j3zsWMV.png

Please ping me if you want me to see the post!
I support omg
I support omg
I support this, if only to cut down on all the loading time I spend opening jars.
The only stipulation I feel needs to be made is you have to select the chest types you want opened. There&#039;d be nothing more heart-breaking than losing potential gilded chests.
I support this, if only to cut down on all the loading time I spend opening jars.
The only stipulation I feel needs to be made is you have to select the chest types you want opened. There&#039;d be nothing more heart-breaking than losing potential gilded chests.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
Agreed
Agreed
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
Oh yeah, most definitely. I&#039;m not even getting the higher numbers and it&#039;s a pain. x.o
Oh yeah, most definitely. I&#039;m not even getting the higher numbers and it&#039;s a pain. x.o