Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Open All" for chests and jars
Ugh yes PLEASE!
Ugh yes PLEASE!
Support on the condition that, like converting food or selling items, you select which ones to open.

Edit" Pinging @surrburrus so she can find this gem of a thread.
Support on the condition that, like converting food or selling items, you select which ones to open.

Edit" Pinging @surrburrus so she can find this gem of a thread.
Support.
Support.
Full support!
Full support!
sigfr1_by_sakurabomb-d6g42r5.png
1000000000% support!
1000000000% support!
Support
Support
2dlowes.png
2dlowes.png
my art gallery https://www.weasyl.com/profile/animeartist62

I have G1 breeding pairs

My website for my dragons
http://bluedawnhatchery.weebly.com/ WIP
I believe I read somewhere that the staff said an open all option wouldn't happen since it's too much of a load on the servers to generate random treasure for multiple chests all at the same time. If you're in Zaltys' shoes... well, penny jars always have the same items inside, but say you had 174 iron chests, can you imagine how long that'd take to process? |D

Speaking of penny jars, @Zaltys, if you don't feel like opening them, I'll take them off your hands for 150 treasure each. ;D
I believe I read somewhere that the staff said an open all option wouldn't happen since it's too much of a load on the servers to generate random treasure for multiple chests all at the same time. If you're in Zaltys' shoes... well, penny jars always have the same items inside, but say you had 174 iron chests, can you imagine how long that'd take to process? |D

Speaking of penny jars, @Zaltys, if you don't feel like opening them, I'll take them off your hands for 150 treasure each. ;D
unOOPnZ.png
Signature image by the lovely Cactusbat
Support. Takes me forever to open them all. >o>
Support. Takes me forever to open them all. >o>
j3zsWMV.png
As someone sitting on 50+ bone jars, please make this happen.
As someone sitting on 50+ bone jars, please make this happen.
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
Support. >_<
Support. >_<
LD9gQsp.png
Ping me if you need me.