Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Greathorn (Beetle Dragons)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Amphyrre

I love it so much!
I have a tiny suggestion though, maybe move the large main horn so it is right with the end of the snout. If the horn is used for fighting, the snout would bet very damaged. And maybe thicken/widen the horn just a touch. (tbh my favorite part are those widdle ears!)
@Amphyrre

I love it so much!
I have a tiny suggestion though, maybe move the large main horn so it is right with the end of the snout. If the horn is used for fighting, the snout would bet very damaged. And maybe thicken/widen the horn just a touch. (tbh my favorite part are those widdle ears!)
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
I love this.
I love this.
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.png45AGycp.pngCHzbQF6.pngLrK9u2q.png
I really wish the FR team would consider player suggested species, both this and the Greathorn look ten thousand times more interesting than the bogsneak...
I really wish the FR team would consider player suggested species, both this and the Greathorn look ten thousand times more interesting than the bogsneak...
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngqfhaYao.pnghTGcEHS.png
HELL

I'd love to do some thinking and design on this critter myself if finals weren't in two weeks. I hope to see some progress done on this species, even if most suggestions aren't taken seriously by FR staff.
HELL

I'd love to do some thinking and design on this critter myself if finals weren't in two weeks. I hope to see some progress done on this species, even if most suggestions aren't taken seriously by FR staff.
ahh2_by_tawnwen-dby5udw.png
i'd love a bug themed dragon species
i'd love a bug themed dragon species
1 2 3 4 5 6