Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair aesthetic options?
1 2
You know how the site background art changes when you're looking at someone's lair, depending on what flight they're in? I know a lot of people want to join a particular flight but feel like they can't because the aesthetic is triggering to them (especially Plague's aesthetic) or they just find it ugly/annoying. So I thought it might be a good idea to have an option to change the background to something different, but still related to their flight. For example, Plague clans can keep the original background, or they could change it to a picture of the Abiding Boneyard maybe? And Earth clans can change the background to the mountains of Cairnestone Rest, the cliffs overlooking the ocean, or maybe a cave?

I know with the colorwheel expansion and site overhaul happening this probably wouldn't get implemented or even worked on for a while, but I just think once things settle down this might be a good thing to look into.

Thanks for reading ^^;
You know how the site background art changes when you're looking at someone's lair, depending on what flight they're in? I know a lot of people want to join a particular flight but feel like they can't because the aesthetic is triggering to them (especially Plague's aesthetic) or they just find it ugly/annoying. So I thought it might be a good idea to have an option to change the background to something different, but still related to their flight. For example, Plague clans can keep the original background, or they could change it to a picture of the Abiding Boneyard maybe? And Earth clans can change the background to the mountains of Cairnestone Rest, the cliffs overlooking the ocean, or maybe a cave?

I know with the colorwheel expansion and site overhaul happening this probably wouldn't get implemented or even worked on for a while, but I just think once things settle down this might be a good thing to look into.

Thanks for reading ^^;
qlEHRGj.pngO5imYij.png
I can see where this could be useful.
This sounds like a neat idea to add some more fun things to the site!
So support, why not?
I can see where this could be useful.
This sounds like a neat idea to add some more fun things to the site!
So support, why not?
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
This sounds really interesting, and quite fun. I fully support this!
This sounds really interesting, and quite fun. I fully support this!
I need this, on so many levels
I need this, on so many levels
hTEf7HR.pngtnvt1s6.png
I support. I like a fresh new look once in a while.
I support. I like a fresh new look once in a while.
Support! this could be a great idea to add a bit more customization and personalization to people's lairs :)
Support! this could be a great idea to add a bit more customization and personalization to people's lairs :)
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
@Mafic
Support! I've been asking for this for ages! I personally think, they should make different backgrounds for each area you're in, in your flight For example, the Hewn City or the Starwood Strand. And then, different versions of that! Perhaps just day and night if it's THAT much trouble. But I need it changed so badly!
@Mafic
Support! I've been asking for this for ages! I personally think, they should make different backgrounds for each area you're in, in your flight For example, the Hewn City or the Starwood Strand. And then, different versions of that! Perhaps just day and night if it's THAT much trouble. But I need it changed so badly!
dlx3JgZ.gif
Support! When I thinking of changing flights, I was a little iffy about living among cacti.
Support! When I thinking of changing flights, I was a little iffy about living among cacti.
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
I would personally love this! Its good for people who are drawn to a flight, but not to lair design, and for people who love their flight and need a little variety once and a while.
I would personally love this! Its good for people who are drawn to a flight, but not to lair design, and for people who love their flight and need a little variety once and a while.
tumblr_ntm7epgFYF1so3ak9o1_500.gif
Support! I know one reason why I will never move to plague is simply because the aesthetic creeps me out too much and sometimes makes me sick, so if I had the chance to change what I saw I might be more open to it.
Support! I know one reason why I will never move to plague is simply because the aesthetic creeps me out too much and sometimes makes me sick, so if I had the chance to change what I saw I might be more open to it.
I'm a photographer - follow my adventures and growth on Instagram!
1 2