Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Simple Baldwin Fix
To me, it's really annoying to have to click through all of the Baldwin's options to see which ones I have enough materials to make.

Could we have an option to fade out the ones we don't have the materials for? And then we can click on them to see what we're missing?
To me, it's really annoying to have to click through all of the Baldwin's options to see which ones I have enough materials to make.

Could we have an option to fade out the ones we don't have the materials for? And then we can click on them to see what we're missing?
Come follow me on tumblr!

theprofessorstrikesagain.tumblr.com
The reason this is likely not a feature is due to performance concerns. We used to be able to see if we could do the trade in Swipp without having to click trade but it was removed in v2 for performance concerns. [quote name="Xhaztol" date=2015-10-29 21:22:55] [quote name="DeadlyInformant" date=2015-10-29 21:20:06] I remember people making suggestions for this~ I love that it's been implemented. The main issue I have right now is that you used to instantly tell if you didn't have the items to trade with, the button would be greyed out and not let you click it. Could we have that now? I don't want to have to click the button, exit the pop-up, every time I want to check if I can do the trade. That will get annoying fast. [/quote] We actually intentionally removed that functionality to improve performance, as checking inventories of thousands of clans each time that page is opened was a place where we were hurtin' a little bit. However, in the future, if we can re-implement that without causing issues, we definitely would like to. [/quote]
The reason this is likely not a feature is due to performance concerns. We used to be able to see if we could do the trade in Swipp without having to click trade but it was removed in v2 for performance concerns.
Xhaztol wrote on 2015-10-29:
DeadlyInformant wrote on 2015-10-29:
I remember people making suggestions for this~ I love that it's been implemented.

The main issue I have right now is that you used to instantly tell if you didn't have the items to trade with, the button would be greyed out and not let you click it. Could we have that now? I don't want to have to click the button, exit the pop-up, every time I want to check if I can do the trade. That will get annoying fast.

We actually intentionally removed that functionality to improve performance, as checking inventories of thousands of clans each time that page is opened was a place where we were hurtin' a little bit.

However, in the future, if we can re-implement that without causing issues, we definitely would like to.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I agree with DragonSage. If they could implement it without hurting site performance then I would give an overwhelming support, but otherwise, for now I don't think it'd be plausible.
I agree with DragonSage. If they could implement it without hurting site performance then I would give an overwhelming support, but otherwise, for now I don't think it'd be plausible.
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png