Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Basic Vistas for Everyone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
love this! how about player made vistas as well? kind of like accents.
love this! how about player made vistas as well? kind of like accents.
img.jpg
No support but suggestion? As much as I love vistas, if everyone gets one, they'll come kinda.. ugh.. less special. Kickstarter backers and event winners worked hard to get vistas, and I feel this just might make it a lot less special.

So no support for basic vistas, but i think a flight orientated vista during your festival week would be kind of nice as an alternative. (Just a suggestion)
No support but suggestion? As much as I love vistas, if everyone gets one, they'll come kinda.. ugh.. less special. Kickstarter backers and event winners worked hard to get vistas, and I feel this just might make it a lot less special.

So no support for basic vistas, but i think a flight orientated vista during your festival week would be kind of nice as an alternative. (Just a suggestion)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
Support, especially elemental ones! I want to show off my flight :3
Support, especially elemental ones! I want to show off my flight :3
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="Sap88" date=2016-03-12 12:37:34] No support but suggestion? As much as I love vistas, if everyone gets one, they'll come kinda.. ugh.. less special. Kickstarter backers and event winners worked hard to get vistas, and I feel this just might make it a lot less special. So no support for basic vistas, but i think a flight orientated vista during your festival week would be kind of nice as an alternative. (Just a suggestion) [/quote] I agree. Vistas are for contributing to the site. They shouldn't be given out to users just for signing up. Temporary flight vista for dom winners would be alright, but that's the only option that seems fair to those who have earned vistas from the site already
Sap88 wrote on 2016-03-12:

I agree. Vistas are for contributing to the site. They shouldn't be given out to users just for signing up. Temporary flight vista for dom winners would be alright, but that's the only option that seems fair to those who have earned vistas from the site already
sBdLZtA.png
Support for more vistas, especially ones that have to be earned some way. I don't think it will make the existing vistas any less special because the new vistas will be different.
Support for more vistas, especially ones that have to be earned some way. I don't think it will make the existing vistas any less special because the new vistas will be different.
jCVhFoZ.gif
No support, giving everyone vistas makes them less special.

As much as I'd want one, I cannot support this.
No support, giving everyone vistas makes them less special.

As much as I'd want one, I cannot support this.
4MKDoae.png
I see nothing wrong with giving people basic vistas! We all know what the special ones look like, and if we really want to, i'm sure the REALLY special ones can be marked with a stamp in the corner so everyone REALLY knows what's what. Why shouldn't people have simple colored vistas to show what flight they belong to? Sure, we have signatures to display what flight we're in, but what about people who don't have anymore room to put a banner there but still want to show Flight pride?

Anything more complicated than, for example, a cyan colored overlay and/or a Lightning symbol should be saved for people who earned it.

I say support!
I see nothing wrong with giving people basic vistas! We all know what the special ones look like, and if we really want to, i'm sure the REALLY special ones can be marked with a stamp in the corner so everyone REALLY knows what's what. Why shouldn't people have simple colored vistas to show what flight they belong to? Sure, we have signatures to display what flight we're in, but what about people who don't have anymore room to put a banner there but still want to show Flight pride?

Anything more complicated than, for example, a cyan colored overlay and/or a Lightning symbol should be saved for people who earned it.

I say support!
lightning.gif 2MFinXj.png
5iXiC8z.png
fdUVIfW.png
uVEyOnT.png
6O6zh1S.png
joJXsVi.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Married to Shivawept.
Will put more links here as time goes on.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
No support as I feel like vistas shouldn't be that common. I would support being able to perhaps buy vistas from the Gem MP, or something along those lines.
No support as I feel like vistas shouldn't be that common. I would support being able to perhaps buy vistas from the Gem MP, or something along those lines.
I9uZ2ky.png
I support this. Everyone already knows which ones are the "special" vistas. I don't think there's anything wrong with having more basic ones.
I support this. Everyone already knows which ones are the "special" vistas. I don't think there's anything wrong with having more basic ones.
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
I definitely agree that there should be flight specific vistas for identification purposes. I think those would be ideal as "basic" vistas, and then a greater expanse of ones that people are capable of earning would be really cool. Also, it seems kind of crazy that people can't opt out of using the vistas they've earned--that should be an option for sure.

Support
I definitely agree that there should be flight specific vistas for identification purposes. I think those would be ideal as "basic" vistas, and then a greater expanse of ones that people are capable of earning would be really cool. Also, it seems kind of crazy that people can't opt out of using the vistas they've earned--that should be an option for sure.

Support
18921.png21367.png16448.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7