Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | See battlestones outside Coli
There can be times when it's useful to be able to see the battlestones of a dragon outside of the Coliseum, for example if a person wants to see if a dragon they're buying has some desirable ones, or if a person who has a dragon doesn't want to put them into Coli just to check the battlestones (e.g. Meditate vs Scratch).
There can be times when it's useful to be able to see the battlestones of a dragon outside of the Coliseum, for example if a person wants to see if a dragon they're buying has some desirable ones, or if a person who has a dragon doesn't want to put them into Coli just to check the battlestones (e.g. Meditate vs Scratch).
I try to keep up with any pings, so if I haven't answered something you've said, please check that you've spelled my online handle correctly! :)

I am on FR time.
I support. Though I am sure there is a downside to this, I can't really think of one now.

We already can see the stats of dragons, so why not battlestones? You can't take those off the dragons, so it isn't like someone could target dragons with battlestones to steal them.

Just a small little thing perhaps on the dragons bio by their stats. A dragon can only have so many battlestones, just small icons somewhere there shouldn't be a HUGE eye sore and it would really help.
I support. Though I am sure there is a downside to this, I can't really think of one now.

We already can see the stats of dragons, so why not battlestones? You can't take those off the dragons, so it isn't like someone could target dragons with battlestones to steal them.

Just a small little thing perhaps on the dragons bio by their stats. A dragon can only have so many battlestones, just small icons somewhere there shouldn't be a HUGE eye sore and it would really help.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I keep almost making this suggestion and then forgetting, so I'm glad someone else did XD

this would be incredibly useful for selling leveled dragons on the auction house where the buyer and the seller have in most cases, no communication. Being able to know if a dragon has the proper stones would be useful.
I keep almost making this suggestion and then forgetting, so I'm glad someone else did XD

this would be incredibly useful for selling leveled dragons on the auction house where the buyer and the seller have in most cases, no communication. Being able to know if a dragon has the proper stones would be useful.
I support this; this would also be fun for lore reasons! I have a number of dragons with unusual stone builds that reflect their personalities or have an effect on how their stories progress, I'd like to be able to show that off, and it's something I'd be interested in seeing in other people's rp-focused dragons as well!
I support this; this would also be fun for lore reasons! I have a number of dragons with unusual stone builds that reflect their personalities or have an effect on how their stories progress, I'd like to be able to show that off, and it's something I'd be interested in seeing in other people's rp-focused dragons as well!
support! this would be fantastic because i wouldn't have to keep screenshoting them when selling level dragons
support! this would be fantastic because i wouldn't have to keep screenshoting them when selling level dragons
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
I support this. It would make buying and selling fully statted and stoned dragons much easier if all the info including stones is right there on the dragon's page and easily accessible
I support this. It would make buying and selling fully statted and stoned dragons much easier if all the info including stones is right there on the dragon's page and easily accessible
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
Support.

After a while it gets a bit difficult to keep track of the 20+ partially leveled dragons and seeing which stones they have would be very helpful. Previously mentioned was the ability to show buyers without screenshots--please!
Support.

After a while it gets a bit difficult to keep track of the 20+ partially leveled dragons and seeing which stones they have would be very helpful. Previously mentioned was the ability to show buyers without screenshots--please!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?