Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Organising Bestiary
I like collecting Familiars but there's over 400 and more are coming out each day. As much as I try to keep a manual record for them, there's plenty of room for mistakes.

So if possible, could the Awesome team currently updating Flight rising consider adding some sort of relevance listing like how we can pick to sort by the highest price or lowest price, we can choose to have they sorted by achievements? with the one not yet achieved right at the front? I'm all for collecting familiars but it's really hard to keep track of what I'm saving up for, and since prices can get pretty high -eyes the retired familiars- especially for big projects.

Being able to just go to the bestiary and sort it by relevance rather than page through 45+ pages is really really and I mean really helpful.
It's also makes shopping for gifts easier if I can just go to a friends page, and if they don't have a wishlist, then just page through their bestiary for a familiar they haven't gotten around to buying.
It's easy if your friend's new but if they have roughly the same numbers this function would save alot of time and effort.

Please consider Administrator sama! =D
Thank you
I like collecting Familiars but there's over 400 and more are coming out each day. As much as I try to keep a manual record for them, there's plenty of room for mistakes.

So if possible, could the Awesome team currently updating Flight rising consider adding some sort of relevance listing like how we can pick to sort by the highest price or lowest price, we can choose to have they sorted by achievements? with the one not yet achieved right at the front? I'm all for collecting familiars but it's really hard to keep track of what I'm saving up for, and since prices can get pretty high -eyes the retired familiars- especially for big projects.

Being able to just go to the bestiary and sort it by relevance rather than page through 45+ pages is really really and I mean really helpful.
It's also makes shopping for gifts easier if I can just go to a friends page, and if they don't have a wishlist, then just page through their bestiary for a familiar they haven't gotten around to buying.
It's easy if your friend's new but if they have roughly the same numbers this function would save alot of time and effort.

Please consider Administrator sama! =D
Thank you
Cleaning up the bestiary seems like it would be a simple but definitely appreciated thing.

I personally would suggest more than just two rows of familiars displayed per page ((there's so much empty space underneath!)) and sorting, like you described. Owned vs unowned, alphabetical, maybe even age? Choose how many to display per page?

More organization is always a good thing, so I support this!
Cleaning up the bestiary seems like it would be a simple but definitely appreciated thing.

I personally would suggest more than just two rows of familiars displayed per page ((there's so much empty space underneath!)) and sorting, like you described. Owned vs unowned, alphabetical, maybe even age? Choose how many to display per page?

More organization is always a good thing, so I support this!
wind_banner.png fire_banner.png
I wouldn't even mind a Staff created familiar list or spreadsheet that gets updated with every site update by the team so that we can better track our familiars. The current system is clunky and difficult and I have a lot of trouble with it.
I wouldn't even mind a Staff created familiar list or spreadsheet that gets updated with every site update by the team so that we can better track our familiars. The current system is clunky and difficult and I have a lot of trouble with it.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
!!! this is such a good idea, you are so wise, :o
!!! this is such a good idea, you are so wise, :o
zzOk4k4.png
Support! I also would like bestiary search to be a thing. Sometimes I get a familiar and I'm not sure if I already have it so it takes a lot of guesswork to find the page it is on the bestiary for me to check if it's safe to hoardsell or not.
Support! I also would like bestiary search to be a thing. Sometimes I get a familiar and I'm not sure if I already have it so it takes a lot of guesswork to find the page it is on the bestiary for me to check if it's safe to hoardsell or not.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I'd be happy with an option that would just let you find which ones you've awakened easier
or let you see what you own all at once, instead of spread throughout it
or add more creatures to one page
.... or just have an option that lets us see what we DON"T have...
either way... a more user friendly bestiary? I'm all in.
I'd be happy with an option that would just let you find which ones you've awakened easier
or let you see what you own all at once, instead of spread throughout it
or add more creatures to one page
.... or just have an option that lets us see what we DON"T have...
either way... a more user friendly bestiary? I'm all in.
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
I'm 10000% supportive for more organisation with the Beastiary.

I def agree with Daxton too about having another row or two to each page.... reduces the number of pages to slog through c: Unless the other suggestions were implemented, which would rule out the time consuming factor of scouring the beastiary in search of something

Search option would be fantastic, but maybe aswell as the page numbers having letters to click on and view all familiars starting with that letter.
Also I love the idea of a drop down menu of some kind

eg:

Display/sort by
-Name
-Status (shows owned familiars grouped by their current bond level, awakened companion wary etc)
-acquired/not acquired yet
-Type (coli, crafting, marketplace etc)

As someone who is a bit of a completionist/neat freak, organisation and easy navigation makes me all warm and fuzzy C:
I'm 10000% supportive for more organisation with the Beastiary.

I def agree with Daxton too about having another row or two to each page.... reduces the number of pages to slog through c: Unless the other suggestions were implemented, which would rule out the time consuming factor of scouring the beastiary in search of something

Search option would be fantastic, but maybe aswell as the page numbers having letters to click on and view all familiars starting with that letter.
Also I love the idea of a drop down menu of some kind

eg:

Display/sort by
-Name
-Status (shows owned familiars grouped by their current bond level, awakened companion wary etc)
-acquired/not acquired yet
-Type (coli, crafting, marketplace etc)

As someone who is a bit of a completionist/neat freak, organisation and easy navigation makes me all warm and fuzzy C:
half_sigbanner_by_kuhalearthshaker-d9zgk4h.png
Love Daxton's idea! a better use of space would be appreciated.

@Kuhal
Yeah. There's just something really hot when you see someone being competent!=D
Love Daxton's idea! a better use of space would be appreciated.

@Kuhal
Yeah. There's just something really hot when you see someone being competent!=D