Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin enchanted armor
1 2
It'd be really cool if at a certain level we could combine a piece of armor and potion/reductions and enchant it with different qualities similar to Skyrim.
Ex. Slime + goop + filigree helmet= +5 points stamina/strength/agility ect ect
Something like that, Different combos and armor get different points and perks

Bracers could get Quickness bonus'
chest plates gets strength/vitality
And when the apparel is equipped it applies the points to stats, & removes the points when the armor is taken off.
It'd be really cool if at a certain level we could combine a piece of armor and potion/reductions and enchant it with different qualities similar to Skyrim.
Ex. Slime + goop + filigree helmet= +5 points stamina/strength/agility ect ect
Something like that, Different combos and armor get different points and perks

Bracers could get Quickness bonus'
chest plates gets strength/vitality
And when the apparel is equipped it applies the points to stats, & removes the points when the armor is taken off.
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
I just really don't want to have to dress my dragons a specific way to maximize their efficiency in the Coliseum. :( That's pretty much my only reason for not supporting this, otherwise I think using Baldwin to upgrade apparel is amazing.
I just really don't want to have to dress my dragons a specific way to maximize their efficiency in the Coliseum. :( That's pretty much my only reason for not supporting this, otherwise I think using Baldwin to upgrade apparel is amazing.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
I share Infectionary's concerns along with any outstanding stat boosts would mean that the coliseum would be rebalanced to insure it doesn't get too easy, which would effectively punish people who did not use the armor system.
I share Infectionary's concerns along with any outstanding stat boosts would mean that the coliseum would be rebalanced to insure it doesn't get too easy, which would effectively punish people who did not use the armor system.
I don't support statted apparel for the reasons already mentioned: I don't want to have to dress my dragons in a specific way to maximise my coli potential.

I would however love to see magical armor as apparel of some sort! That would be amazing.
I don't support statted apparel for the reasons already mentioned: I don't want to have to dress my dragons in a specific way to maximise my coli potential.

I would however love to see magical armor as apparel of some sort! That would be amazing.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
I agree with Infectionary. I really, really like being able to have my coli dragons dressed in a variety of different ways, and being able to change up what they're wearing at any time. I also enjoy looking at other people's coli dragons and seeing the huge variety of ways people make them look cool. For that reason, no support. Nothing against the Skyrim system, I've spent a lot of time on that game, but I wouldn't really want it in FR exactly as it is. There may be another way to boost stats using Baldwin that doesn't rely on apparel, though, and I'd be more inclined to support that.
I agree with Infectionary. I really, really like being able to have my coli dragons dressed in a variety of different ways, and being able to change up what they're wearing at any time. I also enjoy looking at other people's coli dragons and seeing the huge variety of ways people make them look cool. For that reason, no support. Nothing against the Skyrim system, I've spent a lot of time on that game, but I wouldn't really want it in FR exactly as it is. There may be another way to boost stats using Baldwin that doesn't rely on apparel, though, and I'd be more inclined to support that.
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
Same thing others have said. No support for apparel that gives stat bonuses.

Personally, I don't really think that as of yet, we NEED stat bonuses more than what we already have. Perhaps if we get more levels and are allowed to progress beyond 25 we will, but right now the coli is pretty easy as it is.

Same thing others have said. No support for apparel that gives stat bonuses.

Personally, I don't really think that as of yet, we NEED stat bonuses more than what we already have. Perhaps if we get more levels and are allowed to progress beyond 25 we will, but right now the coli is pretty easy as it is.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Agreeing with everyone, no support for armour with stats. It's incredibly unfair for people who may not want to dress their dragons like that.

But what I do support, is magical armour as just apparel. Like cool glowy things would be really awesome.
Agreeing with everyone, no support for armour with stats. It's incredibly unfair for people who may not want to dress their dragons like that.

But what I do support, is magical armour as just apparel. Like cool glowy things would be really awesome.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm agreeing with what the others above me have said, no support for stat boosting armour

However, I see nothing wrong with having baldwin armour sets, and maybe with special abilities too, maybe certain pieces of armour could increase the chance of certain loot drops by a small percentage or something?
I'm agreeing with what the others above me have said, no support for stat boosting armour

However, I see nothing wrong with having baldwin armour sets, and maybe with special abilities too, maybe certain pieces of armour could increase the chance of certain loot drops by a small percentage or something?
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
I would support it
IF
We could enchant specific pieces of apparel
I would support it
IF
We could enchant specific pieces of apparel
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
In addition to the reasons above, this becomes pay-to-win as people pay in gems to unlock more clothing spots. These people could equip more Coli armor and have an even greater advantage than those who don't.
In addition to the reasons above, this becomes pay-to-win as people pay in gems to unlock more clothing spots. These people could equip more Coli armor and have an even greater advantage than those who don't.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2