Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Daily objectives?
1 2 3
Hello, I've never posted in the suggestions forums, and am actually somewhat nervous to be doing so, because I'm silly like that.

I was thinking that maybe there could be daily objectives. Something small where there are three or five random objectives every day.

1_1.jpg

It could be a little thing like that and when you hover over it, it would pop up (Or it could go somewhere else and not be hover, however)

2_1.jpg

And it would list some random things, like defeat x amount of opponents in the coliseum, set up an auction, buy something from the marketplace, feed your pets, bond with x amount of familiars, earn treasure, answer a question for Tomo's Trivia, Transmute x amount of items, post on the forums, post a comment on someone's userpage, gather x amount of times in nature (or any flight), dig x amount of times - etc.

They would be small easy to medium difficulty objectives that would turn green when completed. When all objectives where completed, there would be some non game breaking prize like a small amount of treasure or a gem or... something.

I think it would add a bit more depth to the game. Or maybe not depth - just more playability?
Hello, I've never posted in the suggestions forums, and am actually somewhat nervous to be doing so, because I'm silly like that.

I was thinking that maybe there could be daily objectives. Something small where there are three or five random objectives every day.

1_1.jpg

It could be a little thing like that and when you hover over it, it would pop up (Or it could go somewhere else and not be hover, however)

2_1.jpg

And it would list some random things, like defeat x amount of opponents in the coliseum, set up an auction, buy something from the marketplace, feed your pets, bond with x amount of familiars, earn treasure, answer a question for Tomo's Trivia, Transmute x amount of items, post on the forums, post a comment on someone's userpage, gather x amount of times in nature (or any flight), dig x amount of times - etc.

They would be small easy to medium difficulty objectives that would turn green when completed. When all objectives where completed, there would be some non game breaking prize like a small amount of treasure or a gem or... something.

I think it would add a bit more depth to the game. Or maybe not depth - just more playability?
kriskrossness.gif
OOooo! I like this idea a lot. Daily challenges sound like a lot of fun.
OOooo! I like this idea a lot. Daily challenges sound like a lot of fun.
2MTR9.gifbbTOP.gifasBHs.gif
@kriskrossness I really like your idea! The little tab you designed is cool.

It would be good if it could be switched on and off from Settings though, I would definitely do the Objectives but I don't think everyone likes lists of tasks.
@kriskrossness I really like your idea! The little tab you designed is cool.

It would be good if it could be switched on and off from Settings though, I would definitely do the Objectives but I don't think everyone likes lists of tasks.
iYFz4v1.png
I don't think there should be "gather x turns in y flight" objectives, because festival currency.

Hunt/fish/catch/forage/dig/scavenge for x turns, where x is less than or equal to 5, though, would work.
I don't think there should be "gather x turns in y flight" objectives, because festival currency.

Hunt/fish/catch/forage/dig/scavenge for x turns, where x is less than or equal to 5, though, would work.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
[quote name="SaturdayLemon" date=2016-02-22 13:37:31] I don't think there should be "gather x turns in y flight" objectives, because festival currency. Hunt/fish/catch/forage/dig/scavenge for x turns, where x is less than or equal to 5, though, would work. [/quote] Oh yeah, you're totally right XD I hadn't thought about the festival currencies!
SaturdayLemon wrote on 2016-02-22:

Oh yeah, you're totally right XD I hadn't thought about the festival currencies!
kriskrossness.gif
I like the idea, but I don't think it should be for treasure. I'd rather it be for exclusive items - possibly a currency that you have to save up and can only spend at a new shop in the trading post, or something along those lines.
I like the idea, but I don't think it should be for treasure. I'd rather it be for exclusive items - possibly a currency that you have to save up and can only spend at a new shop in the trading post, or something along those lines.
This sounds like a great idea! :D I'd love to see it happen :3
This sounds like a great idea! :D I'd love to see it happen :3
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
I like this idea! It adds a bit more to the game and I think it'd be fun.
I like this idea! It adds a bit more to the game and I think it'd be fun.
mnGYfut.pngDhZNaVb.png
Treasure would be fine. Exclusive items are a bit iffy UNLESS there will be an entirely new stand in the Trading Post that caters exclusively to objective rewards. Perhaps the objectives gives you y and the new post in TP will give you x for z amount of y
Treasure would be fine. Exclusive items are a bit iffy UNLESS there will be an entirely new stand in the Trading Post that caters exclusively to objective rewards. Perhaps the objectives gives you y and the new post in TP will give you x for z amount of y
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
Support! It would help a lot with new players too who get confused there's no clear objective here and don't know where to start.
Support! It would help a lot with new players too who get confused there's no clear objective here and don't know where to start.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 3