Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | cr notice?
I have an issue with forgetting to remove familiars before crossroading dergs, it would be nice if there were a reminder that stopped you from crossroading a dragon that you can't.
I have an issue with forgetting to remove familiars before crossroading dergs, it would be nice if there were a reminder that stopped you from crossroading a dragon that you can't.
Like. This seems to happen a lot and you can't say it's just the new members. :)
Like. This seems to happen a lot and you can't say it's just the new members. :)
UrnS5Ig.jpgbootcampcircle_zpssrlu12jk.pngMJXwg2D.pngsppyKqc.png?1.png
No thank you. It would be incredibly inconvenient if you went to put a dragon on CR, then instead of just going to your lair to remove anything once you realize, you would have to abandon creating the CR, then go to the dragons page to remove everything, and then do the whole process of setting up the CR again

The way it is now is way more forgiving and streamlined if the dragon happens to have a familiar/apparel or be up in the AH beforehand
No thank you. It would be incredibly inconvenient if you went to put a dragon on CR, then instead of just going to your lair to remove anything once you realize, you would have to abandon creating the CR, then go to the dragons page to remove everything, and then do the whole process of setting up the CR again

The way it is now is way more forgiving and streamlined if the dragon happens to have a familiar/apparel or be up in the AH beforehand
sBdLZtA.png
What if putting a dragon on the CR automatically removed the equipped familiar? It would give a popup to the user telling them that the familiar was back in their hoard, with the option to cancel the CR request and keep the familiar on the dragon.
What if putting a dragon on the CR automatically removed the equipped familiar? It would give a popup to the user telling them that the familiar was back in their hoard, with the option to cancel the CR request and keep the familiar on the dragon.
Support! Not listing dragons with familiars in the Crossroads list would be great. The AH already does that, doesn't it? Of course, then you get mystery 'where did my dragon go', but it's less annoying to the other party.
Support! Not listing dragons with familiars in the Crossroads list would be great. The AH already does that, doesn't it? Of course, then you get mystery 'where did my dragon go', but it's less annoying to the other party.
Tbh, I'd like it if dragons that can't be traded via crossroads just didn't show up at all, kinda like how dragons that are ineligible for auctions don't show up when you go to sell your dragons. But hey, this might already be a thing a Crossroads V.2, so we can only hope! o3o
Tbh, I'd like it if dragons that can't be traded via crossroads just didn't show up at all, kinda like how dragons that are ineligible for auctions don't show up when you go to sell your dragons. But hey, this might already be a thing a Crossroads V.2, so we can only hope! o3o
Tn4aWhc.png
[quote name="DinoGirl500" date=2016-03-02 02:08:21] Tbh, I'd like it if dragons that can't be traded via crossroads just didn't show up at all, kinda like how dragons that are ineligible for auctions don't show up when you go to sell your dragons. But hey, this might already be a thing a Crossroads V.2, so we can only hope! o3o [/quote] I'd love this. If a dragon is nesting, wearing apparel or having a familiar attatched, it shouldn't even be able to be sent via CR. That could also stop random crs for obvious perma dragons.
DinoGirl500 wrote on 2016-03-02:

I'd love this.
If a dragon is nesting, wearing apparel or having a familiar attatched, it shouldn't even be able to be sent via CR. That could also stop random crs for obvious perma dragons.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
[quote name="Phenri" date=2016-03-02 02:15:38] [quote name="DinoGirl500" date=2016-03-02 02:08:21] Tbh, I'd like it if dragons that can't be traded via crossroads just didn't show up at all, kinda like how dragons that are ineligible for auctions don't show up when you go to sell your dragons. But hey, this might already be a thing a Crossroads V.2, so we can only hope! o3o [/quote] I'd love this. If a dragon is nesting, wearing apparel or having a familiar attatched, it shouldn't even be able to be sent via CR. That could also stop random crs for obvious perma dragons. [/quote] This so much. I wouldn't have to lag my way through TEN PAGES.
Phenri wrote on 2016-03-02:

I'd love this.
If a dragon is nesting, wearing apparel or having a familiar attatched, it shouldn't even be able to be sent via CR. That could also stop random crs for obvious perma dragons.
This so much. I wouldn't have to lag my way through TEN PAGES.
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date=2016-03-02 03:22:30] [quote name="Phenri" date=2016-03-02 02:15:38] [quote name="DinoGirl500" date=2016-03-02 02:08:21] Tbh, I'd like it if dragons that can't be traded via crossroads just didn't show up at all, kinda like how dragons that are ineligible for auctions don't show up when you go to sell your dragons. But hey, this might already be a thing a Crossroads V.2, so we can only hope! o3o [/quote] I'd love this. If a dragon is nesting, wearing apparel or having a familiar attatched, it shouldn't even be able to be sent via CR. That could also stop random crs for obvious perma dragons. [/quote] This so much. I wouldn't have to lag my way through TEN PAGES. [/quote] I agree with this. Stopping unsolicited offers would be great! It also reminds me of the suggestion for users to set their [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1404377/1]requests[/url] (Crossroad, PMs, friend requests, [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1376799]pings[/url] etc) to Everyone, No one or Friends only.
Cutiepaws wrote on 2016-03-02:
Phenri wrote on 2016-03-02:

I'd love this.
This so much. I wouldn't have to lag my way through TEN PAGES.

I agree with this. Stopping unsolicited offers would be great! It also reminds me of the suggestion for users to set their requests (Crossroad, PMs, friend requests, pings etc) to Everyone, No one or Friends only.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?