Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baby Dragons For Avatars ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't have any permababies, but I definitely support this!
I don't have any permababies, but I definitely support this!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
I support this, it would be so fun and cute!
I support this, it would be so fun and cute!
DlO6vXs.gif 06xk8gV.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
JvUa9ma.png
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo5_r1_400.png
I would support it! It will make me get a perma baby or two!
I would support it! It will make me get a perma baby or two!
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Support! I love this idea, some dragons look cuter as babies, would be a shame not to show them off
Support! I love this idea, some dragons look cuter as babies, would be a shame not to show them off
5WEA.gif
"I am poor, but it's worth it for the aesthetic"

support, weird that this isnt a feature anyway :O
support, weird that this isnt a feature anyway :O
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
support !!
i was gonna make a topic about this specifically for permababies
i want lil ewan to represent my face eue
support !!
i was gonna make a topic about this specifically for permababies
i want lil ewan to represent my face eue
Support. I dislike that perma-hatchlings, though an option, are excluded from Absolutely Everything.
Support. I dislike that perma-hatchlings, though an option, are excluded from Absolutely Everything.
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I like this idea. I have one Perma. Hatchling myself, and he's adorable. Can't wait to see if it's implemented in the future!

Although I can't decide if it should just be Eternally Youthful Hatchlings that are eligible to be Avatars or Non-Eternally Youthful Hatchlings. The only "problem" I can see is when the Non-ETH grow up, the avatar might not "switch" the image automatically. A user might have to switch to another dragon's image for their Avatar than swap back to the previous adorable hatchling.
I like this idea. I have one Perma. Hatchling myself, and he's adorable. Can't wait to see if it's implemented in the future!

Although I can't decide if it should just be Eternally Youthful Hatchlings that are eligible to be Avatars or Non-Eternally Youthful Hatchlings. The only "problem" I can see is when the Non-ETH grow up, the avatar might not "switch" the image automatically. A user might have to switch to another dragon's image for their Avatar than swap back to the previous adorable hatchling.
2v32at4.jpg
I don't have any permahatchlings of my own but this would definitely give me a reason to have one :) I'd love a baby coatl as my avatar! :D
I don't have any permahatchlings of my own but this would definitely give me a reason to have one :) I'd love a baby coatl as my avatar! :D
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9