Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | delver dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
LOOK AT THAT LIL WHALE BABY and also i love these, they remind me of otters (whiskers + tails)
LOOK AT THAT LIL WHALE BABY and also i love these, they remind me of otters (whiskers + tails)
gM1MTf9.png
I NEED NOW

Like I want a million. Support. I must have.
I NEED NOW

Like I want a million. Support. I must have.
SUPPORT! I'm Water, and while I love Guardians, they're not, well, aquatic enough!
SUPPORT! I'm Water, and while I love Guardians, they're not, well, aquatic enough!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Oh, wow. They're precious. Most breed suggestions tend to be very similar to already existing breeds, but this one stands out like it should. Support ^^
Oh, wow. They're precious. Most breed suggestions tend to be very similar to already existing breeds, but this one stands out like it should. Support ^^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I shall also shove in my support! It's so cute!
I shall also shove in my support! It's so cute!
Please Ping Me
My YouTube Channel:MrMcFluffyBunny
My Hatchery: The Pillar!
Mammertee Plushie Collector x10
@Urisk ive been asking myself about that! ive actually been picturing gulpers as smaller than guardians, maybe a bit larger than snappers? they have a very different body type though, and would be longer and less heavy. their inspiration comes from catfish/carpet sharks so i don't think they'd be too big c:

the idea of a enormous water breed is one ive been playing around with too though! :0 while gulpers are medium sized ambush predators, ive been designing another aquatic dragon too (making fake breeds is really fun tbh i'll probably end up drawing a ton of them). something giant that glides through the depths with ease, something awe-inspiring and majestic. perhaps a plesiosaur/sea turtle hybrid?? but like really really big ovo

@Urisk ive been asking myself about that! ive actually been picturing gulpers as smaller than guardians, maybe a bit larger than snappers? they have a very different body type though, and would be longer and less heavy. their inspiration comes from catfish/carpet sharks so i don't think they'd be too big c:

the idea of a enormous water breed is one ive been playing around with too though! :0 while gulpers are medium sized ambush predators, ive been designing another aquatic dragon too (making fake breeds is really fun tbh i'll probably end up drawing a ton of them). something giant that glides through the depths with ease, something awe-inspiring and majestic. perhaps a plesiosaur/sea turtle hybrid?? but like really really big ovo

kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
@Druddigon ahh that's really interesting! I did think of catfish when I saw the whiskers! And given the fact that you drew inspiration from smaller-sized fish, it makes sense Gulper dragons wouldn't reach the size of a blue whale. A bit larger than Snappers sounds about right to me!

Another thing I wanted to ask, have you thought of whether this design is the female or the male one?

I'm really looking forward to seeing that other breed you're working on, in case you decide to share it! I absolutely adore the idea of colossal sea creatures! :>
@Druddigon ahh that's really interesting! I did think of catfish when I saw the whiskers! And given the fact that you drew inspiration from smaller-sized fish, it makes sense Gulper dragons wouldn't reach the size of a blue whale. A bit larger than Snappers sounds about right to me!

Another thing I wanted to ask, have you thought of whether this design is the female or the male one?

I'm really looking forward to seeing that other breed you're working on, in case you decide to share it! I absolutely adore the idea of colossal sea creatures! :>
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif Wishlist
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif FR blog

tumblr_o29e0foM8i1tazrpio1_400.png
@Urisk the dragon i drew here would be male! dimorphism-wise, I don't think there would be too much of a difference between genders, though males would have showier fins and females would be larger in overall body mass. i might have to draw the female later :>

the other design isnt quite finished yet, but i'll definitely share when its done! C: im just glad there seems to be plenty of interest in aquatic dragons, which i hope means that one will be introduced in the future!

@Urisk the dragon i drew here would be male! dimorphism-wise, I don't think there would be too much of a difference between genders, though males would have showier fins and females would be larger in overall body mass. i might have to draw the female later :>

the other design isnt quite finished yet, but i'll definitely share when its done! C: im just glad there seems to be plenty of interest in aquatic dragons, which i hope means that one will be introduced in the future!

kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
Support!

We need water dragons!
Support!

We need water dragons!

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
This idea is rad and the art is super cute to boot! Support!
This idea is rad and the art is super cute to boot! Support!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34