Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Colored Contact Lenses
1 2 3
No support for this, because the color of a dragon's eyes shows which flight it was born into, and is a part of their lore. Same with there not being a "gender swap scroll", it is part of the challenge in trying to achieve your perfect dragon. This would make it too easy, and possibly, take the fun out of it.

It's kinda like when you use hacks and cheats in video games. Fun and cool at first, but it eventually takes the fun out of it eventually. Right?
No support for this, because the color of a dragon's eyes shows which flight it was born into, and is a part of their lore. Same with there not being a "gender swap scroll", it is part of the challenge in trying to achieve your perfect dragon. This would make it too easy, and possibly, take the fun out of it.

It's kinda like when you use hacks and cheats in video games. Fun and cool at first, but it eventually takes the fun out of it eventually. Right?
zdkBiZa.png
If I recall correctly, this suggestion has been shot down by the admins before now.

Flight is an important feature of the game and there are already ways to cover eyes up without including a bit of "apparel" to make it look like they're from another flight.

No support.

And I'm somebody who will turn down a dragon because it doesn't have matching eyes.
If I recall correctly, this suggestion has been shot down by the admins before now.

Flight is an important feature of the game and there are already ways to cover eyes up without including a bit of "apparel" to make it look like they're from another flight.

No support.

And I'm somebody who will turn down a dragon because it doesn't have matching eyes.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2 3