Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Battle Count [Coli, Examples+Images]
Just as the title says. It tells you how many battles you've won in a row, and it resets once:

You are defeated
You exit to the Main Menu
You refresh the page
You navigate to another section in the Coliseum

You also have the option to refresh the number to 0 after every battle.

While fighting:
550ayv.png

You can press the hide button and the battles fought will not show. It turns back on once:

You are defeated
You refresh the page

You can also disable it completely from Account Settings. This can only be re-enabled once you change it back in your Account settings.

After each battle:
fvv19z.png

As you can see, there is a Refresh button for once you want to start over.

This function could be used when:
Counting how many battles you've completed before getting a certain familiar.
For several games in the forums that have you count your battles (Example: Bad Luck Blitz)
Seeing how many more battles you need to complete before reaching a certain level (Example: 1000 more battles until reaching level 25)
Setting records, such as most battles completed in the Golem Workshop before being defeated, least amount of battles before getting a boss familiar, etc.

Lore:
Some of the smarter battlers have noticed that certain dragons are stronger than others. To gain stamina (And, of course, prove to their flightmates that they are the best), dragons have started to take note of how many battles they've completed in a row.
Just as the title says. It tells you how many battles you've won in a row, and it resets once:

You are defeated
You refresh the page

You also have the option to refresh the number to 0 after every battle.

While fighting:
550ayv.png

You can press the hide button and the battles fought will not show. It turns back on once:

You are defeated
You refresh the page

You can also disable it completely from Account Settings. This can only be re-enabled once you change it back in your Account settings.

After each battle:
fvv19z.png

As you can see, there is a Refresh button for once you want to start over.

This function could be used when:
Counting how many battles you've completed before getting a certain familiar.
For several games in the forums that have you count your battles (Example: Bad Luck Blitz)
Seeing how many more battles you need to complete before reaching a certain level (Example: 1000 more battles until reaching level 25)
Setting records, such as most battles completed in the Golem Workshop before being defeated, least amount of battles before getting a boss familiar, etc.

Lore:
Some of the smarter battlers have noticed that certain dragons are stronger than others. To gain stamina (And, of course, prove to their flightmates that they are the best), dragons have started to take note of how many battles they've completed in a row.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Support, so you can tell yourself "I'll only play 5 battles," and you won't play 20 xD
Support, so you can tell yourself "I'll only play 5 battles," and you won't play 20 xD
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS

The number of times I've lost count and a challenge and looked at the clock and gone "Ehh, I remember 159. I think it's been about twenty battles since then."
YAAAAAAAAAAAAS

The number of times I've lost count and a challenge and looked at the clock and gone "Ehh, I remember 159. I think it's been about twenty battles since then."
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!