Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Multiple Coliseium teams
1 2 3
I apologise if this has been suggested before!

I think it would be awesome to have multiple teams for the coliseum!
I believe 3 should be enough?
Obviously the user can do what they want with them, but you could easily use one of the team slots for your 3 main dragons, another a team for training exalt fodder, and the other as a healing team etc etc
This would make training multiple dragons so much easier; especially if you have a lot of dragons in your lair to go through.
Before you enter the coliseum you would be prompted to pick which team you would like to fight with.

ill edit this more when i have time!
I apologise if this has been suggested before!

I think it would be awesome to have multiple teams for the coliseum!
I believe 3 should be enough?
Obviously the user can do what they want with them, but you could easily use one of the team slots for your 3 main dragons, another a team for training exalt fodder, and the other as a healing team etc etc
This would make training multiple dragons so much easier; especially if you have a lot of dragons in your lair to go through.
Before you enter the coliseum you would be prompted to pick which team you would like to fight with.

ill edit this more when i have time!
B0H4r7x.png
[ english/french | 22 | montreal | no waifu no laifu ]
Support, I use dragon's bios to keep track of what team they're on (I have teams specializing in training 2 dragons at once, and one for grinding etc). Grouping teams would be useful.
Support, I use dragon's bios to keep track of what team they're on (I have teams specializing in training 2 dragons at once, and one for grinding etc). Grouping teams would be useful.
up
up
B0H4r7x.png
Yesss support. I will need that in the future.
Yesss support. I will need that in the future.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Support! I hate having to scroll through my whole list to find non-fodder dragons!
Support! I hate having to scroll through my whole list to find non-fodder dragons!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
SUPPORT!

I would make teams at 3 different levels so could still gain exp while leveling up fodder/farming, etc.
SUPPORT!

I would make teams at 3 different levels so could still gain exp while leveling up fodder/farming, etc.
toy_dreamdragon.gif a quality name
(art by Subeta)
Support!
Support!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
oh my god yes.
i want all of my lore dragons to be level 25 so lorewise i can say they're ready and able to fight and have the numbers reflect it ( something i personally like )
so, super support here :'D
oh my god yes.
i want all of my lore dragons to be level 25 so lorewise i can say they're ready and able to fight and have the numbers reflect it ( something i personally like )
so, super support here :'D
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
up!
up!
B0H4r7x.png
Support :)

I have lots of teams already as I'm also trying to level all my dergs to 25, and changing between them all is a pain v.v
Support :)

I have lots of teams already as I'm also trying to level all my dergs to 25, and changing between them all is a pain v.v
1 2 3