Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [new breed] Aquatic croc dragon
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
I need these. Support!
I need these. Support!
Full support!
I want 40 or more!
Full support!
I want 40 or more!
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
I neeeed them! Support!
I neeeed them! Support!
@NullRat

Adorable!
I'd love to see these in FR!
@NullRat

Adorable!
I'd love to see these in FR!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
Full support. ouo
Full support. ouo
TO3CCkr.png
Very Clever!

The duck bill is a tad off-putting, though. The Dragonet makes my heart burst with adorable-ness... ugh, gimme one

Support!
Very Clever!

The duck bill is a tad off-putting, though. The Dragonet makes my heart burst with adorable-ness... ugh, gimme one

Support!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
This reminds me a bit of an old contest on Chickensmoothie
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2045409&size=large&format=auto&rev=1409043729

c:
contest here

!!!!

As is.. eh hem.. I LOVE IT
This reminds me a bit of an old contest on Chickensmoothie
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2045409&size=large&format=auto&rev=1409043729

c:
contest here

!!!!

As is.. eh hem.. I LOVE IT
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
support!
give that croc some toe clippers
support!
give that croc some toe clippers
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Oooh these look cool! Support! :D
Oooh these look cool! Support! :D
Stef: They/Them gay, ace-spectrum demi-girl.
r56PZvE.png y1FZWr5.png JWSZAXt.png gi2eE47.pngnvRRkxD.png
SUPPORT

This is a very unique breed, it doesn't follow the usual stereotypes and is 100% different from all of the other FR dragons, though in my opinion it's a little too much for the eye, by that I mean the detail. You've put in a lot of detail in it and for me it's too much, but then again I like simple things, people won't agree with me. Also you'd better make a nice name for the dragon, following the FR theme e.g Tundra (one word) or Wildclaw (two words: Wild and claw). Other than that, I'd love to see this in the game.
SUPPORT

This is a very unique breed, it doesn't follow the usual stereotypes and is 100% different from all of the other FR dragons, though in my opinion it's a little too much for the eye, by that I mean the detail. You've put in a lot of detail in it and for me it's too much, but then again I like simple things, people won't agree with me. Also you'd better make a nice name for the dragon, following the FR theme e.g Tundra (one word) or Wildclaw (two words: Wild and claw). Other than that, I'd love to see this in the game.
BIEqm.gifgSVZM.gifbGMZB.gifdLUeR.gif1COnF.gifjoNVi.gif 496480jrt694jsq1.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23