Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crafting.
1 2
Swipp is currently the closest thing to crafting we have at the moment, Baldwin's Bubbling Brew is still being worked on.
Swipp is currently the closest thing to crafting we have at the moment, Baldwin's Bubbling Brew is still being worked on.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
[quote=Launch Plans]Trading Post Addition - Baldwin's Bubbling Brew A new dragon will be setting up shop at the Trading Post and bringing along his trusty cauldron. Players will be able to drop almost any item into the cauldron (1 per hour) to create different kinds of oozes and sludges. These sludges can then be used in various recipes for exclusive items, apparel, and familiars.[/quote] It's still [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=tradepost&lot=baldwin]under construction[/url]
Launch Plans wrote:
Trading Post Addition - Baldwin's Bubbling Brew

A new dragon will be setting up shop at the Trading Post and bringing along his trusty cauldron. Players will be able to drop almost any item into the cauldron (1 per hour) to create different kinds of oozes and sludges. These sludges can then be used in various recipes for exclusive items, apparel, and familiars.

It's still under construction
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
YES! I need to get certain apparel that fit my dragons and when i go scavenging, open chests, and other activites, I get loads of this junk that I really want to sell but nobody would buy it. Why? Dragon made materials, I keep because they look nice, but i'd like to put them to actual use. I can't sell them because nobody wants them and al of the dragon made materials are useless. I would love it if Flight Rising added crafting and if there is a vote for this, then i vote YES!
YES! I need to get certain apparel that fit my dragons and when i go scavenging, open chests, and other activites, I get loads of this junk that I really want to sell but nobody would buy it. Why? Dragon made materials, I keep because they look nice, but i'd like to put them to actual use. I can't sell them because nobody wants them and al of the dragon made materials are useless. I would love it if Flight Rising added crafting and if there is a vote for this, then i vote YES!
+3 Flight rising time
Yya65zH.png sNz2pxJ.pngYya65zH.png cats by dovalore
1 2