Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crafting.
1 2
So, we all know that scavenging in FR yields a type of loot called "materials". Think it would be a good idea to incorporate craft-able apparel and battle items? The system would add the ability to create and modify existing items, or create secret items at higher levels. It could also unlock the ability to create battle items such as potions, or highly functional apparel that could even effect coliseum stats. What do you guys think?

Also, selling high level crafting items to players that can't yet make much on their own would add a new layer to the game economy similar to the way skin artists work.
So, we all know that scavenging in FR yields a type of loot called "materials". Think it would be a good idea to incorporate craft-able apparel and battle items? The system would add the ability to create and modify existing items, or create secret items at higher levels. It could also unlock the ability to create battle items such as potions, or highly functional apparel that could even effect coliseum stats. What do you guys think?

Also, selling high level crafting items to players that can't yet make much on their own would add a new layer to the game economy similar to the way skin artists work.
*insert TF2 Hats joke here*

Okay, but seriously, that would be awesome. I'd finally have a use for all that crap I get while scavenging when I try to get eggs!
*insert TF2 Hats joke here*

Okay, but seriously, that would be awesome. I'd finally have a use for all that crap I get while scavenging when I try to get eggs!
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
I think the devs stated that crafting would be added in the future thats why there are all these materials with no use right now.
I think the devs stated that crafting would be added in the future thats why there are all these materials with no use right now.
56f68W6.png
I support this Idea. Materials at the moment seem pretty useless except for a bit of Treasure worth.
I support this Idea. Materials at the moment seem pretty useless except for a bit of Treasure worth.
I would love this (really glad to hear it might be added in the future)! It'll add another layer of gameplay and give new users more to do when they join, as well as provide incentive to use the Coliseum (if we can get crafting materials as drops).

Support! 8D
I would love this (really glad to hear it might be added in the future)! It'll add another layer of gameplay and give new users more to do when they join, as well as provide incentive to use the Coliseum (if we can get crafting materials as drops).

Support! 8D
cocm9ZI.gif
Transcend.
I would think that this is already an idea that'll be implemented later since the materials have different subtypes.
I would think that this is already an idea that'll be implemented later since the materials have different subtypes.
it's already been made clear quite a bit that this will probably been done! otherwise there'd really be no point to have these items. nwn
it's already been made clear quite a bit that this will probably been done! otherwise there'd really be no point to have these items. nwn
gApsQ4I.png
I <3 this
I <3 this
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
I agree crafting would be a wonderful idea because right now I only sell the materials I collect while out gathering. xD
I agree crafting would be a wonderful idea because right now I only sell the materials I collect while out gathering. xD
BannerMindastsya_zps799c7982.png
Does anyone know if this was added and maybe I missed it or if it's still in the works?
Does anyone know if this was added and maybe I missed it or if it's still in the works?
G6jhngg.gif
1 2