Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon "hoards"
i've seen this somewhere before, but i can't find it, so i thought i would bring it back:

Becuase materials and trinkets are basically useless, what if we allowed each dragon to have a hoard of food/materials,trinkets, that were view-able on their page? I know at least for me, it would be really fun for the lore of my dragons to be able to give them specific items as theirs.
i've seen this somewhere before, but i can't find it, so i thought i would bring it back:

Becuase materials and trinkets are basically useless, what if we allowed each dragon to have a hoard of food/materials,trinkets, that were view-able on their page? I know at least for me, it would be really fun for the lore of my dragons to be able to give them specific items as theirs.
I supported the original "dragon hoard" suggestion and I'll support it again. It's a great idea for lore dragons and just fun for everyone else
I supported the original "dragon hoard" suggestion and I'll support it again. It's a great idea for lore dragons and just fun for everyone else
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
I know this was posted multiple days ago but I'm pretty sure it isn't gravedigging if it's only been a week.

I've been thinking about this for a long time! I really want this, it would create a use for worthless trinkets/materials other than just selling them (either to Crim or through hoardselling) or dumping them in Baldwin's cauldron. It would also be a good way to create lore for you dragons. So definite support!
I know this was posted multiple days ago but I'm pretty sure it isn't gravedigging if it's only been a week.

I've been thinking about this for a long time! I really want this, it would create a use for worthless trinkets/materials other than just selling them (either to Crim or through hoardselling) or dumping them in Baldwin's cauldron. It would also be a good way to create lore for you dragons. So definite support!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Areater
You can revive an thread that is -3 months old, just for you know~

SUPPORT
@Areater
You can revive an thread that is -3 months old, just for you know~

SUPPORT
@Kawaru
The necro rule doesn't apply to this thread, actually!

Anyways. Onto the idea.

I'm kind of conflicted on this, because it's sort of useless, but then again, it might be fun for those with lore lairs.
(Also, couldn't you just put in the info what the dragon hoards?)
@Kawaru
The necro rule doesn't apply to this thread, actually!

Anyways. Onto the idea.

I'm kind of conflicted on this, because it's sort of useless, but then again, it might be fun for those with lore lairs.
(Also, couldn't you just put in the info what the dragon hoards?)
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
As a roleplaying clan...
Yes.

This would definitely help me develop my dragons' personalities without having to painstakingly upload the item images by hand.
As a roleplaying clan...
Yes.

This would definitely help me develop my dragons' personalities without having to painstakingly upload the item images by hand.
globules.png
Support. I was thinking of using the little info box but this would be easier to quickly change, and be a nice additional thing.
Support. I was thinking of using the little info box but this would be easier to quickly change, and be a nice additional thing.
Support. A bod that is above the info box for your dragon that displays the icons would be nice
Support. A bod that is above the info box for your dragon that displays the icons would be nice
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@skybreaker

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=38347&p=mb
@skybreaker

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=sug&id=38347&p=mb
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif