Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | The ability to unexalt progens (once)
1 2 3 4
Yes, support. I don't miss my progens terribly, but would be pay getting them back x3

edit: pay, not play lmao
Yes, support. I don't miss my progens terribly, but would be pay getting them back x3

edit: pay, not play lmao
Support!
Support!
nkw.png
support. i really miss my progens...
support. i really miss my progens...
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Definitely Support! I miss my progen...I didn't realize at the time how SPECIAL first gen dragons are, and how amazing he could have been with the use of genes and apparel and everything.

He just seemed like a super boring basic dragon mirror breed that no one wanted. (Especially after my first visit to the auction house and my first encounter with an imperial dragon *i love them*) I exalted him almost immediately...didn't even breed him.

I do wish I could have him back now. :'C

Edit: I did understand that it would be permanent when I exalted him, the site does a very good job of making sure you know that! What I didn't know though, was how much potential he could have. That would have definitely prevented me from exalting him.
Definitely Support! I miss my progen...I didn't realize at the time how SPECIAL first gen dragons are, and how amazing he could have been with the use of genes and apparel and everything.

He just seemed like a super boring basic dragon mirror breed that no one wanted. (Especially after my first visit to the auction house and my first encounter with an imperial dragon *i love them*) I exalted him almost immediately...didn't even breed him.

I do wish I could have him back now. :'C

Edit: I did understand that it would be permanent when I exalted him, the site does a very good job of making sure you know that! What I didn't know though, was how much potential he could have. That would have definitely prevented me from exalting him.
V8gagRz.png
Support
Support
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
support! i deeply regret exalting my progens :c
support! i deeply regret exalting my progens :c
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
1 2 3 4