Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Public Hoard Display Option
1 2 3 4 5
Support!
Support!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Great to hear even more support for this!

Any obstacles with it anyone can foresee not yet addressed (including potential coding issues)? Would be great to try and brainstorm solutions ahead of time and make the admins' lives easier, should they decide to use this idea.
Great to hear even more support for this!

Any obstacles with it anyone can foresee not yet addressed (including potential coding issues)? Would be great to try and brainstorm solutions ahead of time and make the admins' lives easier, should they decide to use this idea.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
Support!
Also, maybe have some things that work like apparel slots? Like, everyone gets one item display thingy, but you can have multiple other displays if you unlock them adn can use them for dragon collection Like, adding the icon of the dragon that the collection is supposed to be (if necesary) and "Dragon's collection" as the name, which would be in tabs to change between displays? Or this could help people who want to be more organized and use the different displays for different things "apparel" "food" "festival", etc.
I might sketch an idea of what I mean because i'm really bad at explaining stuff in english lol.
Also, why the unlock method? Easy, if it means there might be an increase in gem purchases, the admins would certainly look more into this!
Support!
Also, maybe have some things that work like apparel slots? Like, everyone gets one item display thingy, but you can have multiple other displays if you unlock them adn can use them for dragon collection Like, adding the icon of the dragon that the collection is supposed to be (if necesary) and "Dragon's collection" as the name, which would be in tabs to change between displays? Or this could help people who want to be more organized and use the different displays for different things "apparel" "food" "festival", etc.
I might sketch an idea of what I mean because i'm really bad at explaining stuff in english lol.
Also, why the unlock method? Easy, if it means there might be an increase in gem purchases, the admins would certainly look more into this!
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
Love this. Take my support!
Love this. Take my support!
I really miss getting the notification of replies to this thread, keep forgetting to check

@LilyScarlett I'd be interested to see that mock up because I am having a little trouble following. Would this be only for the dragon showcases part of it that others had suggested? I could certainly see it there, but it wouldn't work so well for the other part of it intended for trading assistance. I'll add it to the first post once I'm better able to describe it there.
I really miss getting the notification of replies to this thread, keep forgetting to check

@LilyScarlett I'd be interested to see that mock up because I am having a little trouble following. Would this be only for the dragon showcases part of it that others had suggested? I could certainly see it there, but it wouldn't work so well for the other part of it intended for trading assistance. I'll add it to the first post once I'm better able to describe it there.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
@Alcadies Sloppy half hour edit something kinda what I meant [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/003bb4b4ed668d04e8bc3ed84f2dcda1/tumblr_nv9craetyc1tb1m5uo1_1280.png[/img]
@Alcadies
Sloppy half hour edit something kinda what I meant
tumblr_nv9craetyc1tb1m5uo1_1280.png
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
@LilyScarlett

Added to the first post. Sorry about the delay, I've had a tab open editting that post for days and got stuck on exactly what to say. Once I thought about it more and understood exactly what (I think) you're suggesting, it sounds good and I like it. That does sound like a nice way to address both desires in one implementation.
@LilyScarlett

Added to the first post. Sorry about the delay, I've had a tab open editting that post for days and got stuck on exactly what to say. Once I thought about it more and understood exactly what (I think) you're suggesting, it sounds good and I like it. That does sound like a nice way to address both desires in one implementation.
Trading thread
I was initially skeptical about the title, but after reading the thread I do support this! Especially after secure item trading is implemented on site, a lot more players will have a reason to sell/trade items they have, so it would be nice to, as you said, show off what you have for sale/trade.

I think I most like the idea of putting items you want to show off or trade into a separate place, like a 'gallery' or whatever, rather than just showing your entire hoard. But either way, good idea!
I was initially skeptical about the title, but after reading the thread I do support this! Especially after secure item trading is implemented on site, a lot more players will have a reason to sell/trade items they have, so it would be nice to, as you said, show off what you have for sale/trade.

I think I most like the idea of putting items you want to show off or trade into a separate place, like a 'gallery' or whatever, rather than just showing your entire hoard. But either way, good idea!
This would be extremely useful. (Plus I've always supported dragons having individual hoards, lol.)

Support.
This would be extremely useful. (Plus I've always supported dragons having individual hoards, lol.)

Support.
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
Support! I'd love to see a gallery-like feature! ^^
Support! I'd love to see a gallery-like feature! ^^
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1 2 3 4 5