Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New breed: Owldrakes
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
i have an intesnse need for this
i have an intesnse need for this
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
I love owls, and an owl dragon sounds pretty neat, but I feel like having another bird dragon would be redundant. I'd much rather see a totally different new dragon breed based on a totally different animal or style of dragon.
I love owls, and an owl dragon sounds pretty neat, but I feel like having another bird dragon would be redundant. I'd much rather see a totally different new dragon breed based on a totally different animal or style of dragon.
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
Hey all - Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=62][b]Suggestions Forum Policy[/b][/url]: [quote][b]The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Support” [*]“No support” [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support” [/LIST][/quote] [br]Suggestions are implemented based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof. Thank you!
Hey all -

Just a head's up: A number of posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to our Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Suggestions are implemented based on how they fit within the design philosophy of the game and not by voting, popularity, or lack thereof.

Thank you!
support 100%
support 100%
My Youtube Channel --www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHCP8Ucb2ysUPz21TQoL0w-- Please subscribe for loads of songs in the future
these would be amazing!! huge support
these would be amazing!! huge support
chibi adopts
sales
back from hiatus, everything is a wip :,)
OgatP5p.png
*SCREEEEECH!!11*

Support! I would love an owl dragon, at least give it the feathery plumage of one!
*SCREEEEECH!!11*

Support! I would love an owl dragon, at least give it the feathery plumage of one!
Support these look awesome!
Support these look awesome!
Sorry but no support... That is very similar to a gryphon and there is already a breeding site for gryphons and this site is for dragons... I think it would be a very nice familiar though or maybe part of the beast clans.
Sorry but no support... That is very similar to a gryphon and there is already a breeding site for gryphons and this site is for dragons... I think it would be a very nice familiar though or maybe part of the beast clans.
It looks like an aggressive feathered tundra!

I need ten.
It looks like an aggressive feathered tundra!

I need ten.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
i really love this idea!
i really love this idea!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22