Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Downtime Compensation
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
To put in my two cents, I highly appreciate what the admin have done for compensation for downtime.

I've participated in many browser-based breeding sites that DON'T do what the admin here have done in response to down time. And yeah, the loss of gathering turns was a little frustrating, but I'm not too upset over it.

I do wish, however, that the faire goes back online soon, as that was my main source of treasure. But however long it takes is fine by me, because I'm not looking at buying anything or reserving a hatchling anytime soon.
To put in my two cents, I highly appreciate what the admin have done for compensation for downtime.

I've participated in many browser-based breeding sites that DON'T do what the admin here have done in response to down time. And yeah, the loss of gathering turns was a little frustrating, but I'm not too upset over it.

I do wish, however, that the faire goes back online soon, as that was my main source of treasure. But however long it takes is fine by me, because I'm not looking at buying anything or reserving a hatchling anytime soon.
4fxtl3.png Wiki-wordmark.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11