Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bounty-giving NPC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
This adds some much needed variety in the Coliseum. Support!
This adds some much needed variety in the Coliseum. Support!
kFAoK6d.gifYdQqGZC.gifoA7I7Gx.gifpCq4C0U.gif7xDFROq.gif
Support, it would make coli more exciting and less like constant endless grinding XD
Support, it would make coli more exciting and less like constant endless grinding XD
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
Support. I don't battle much, but this would be really cool!
Support. I don't battle much, but this would be really cool!
j3zsWMV.png
Support!

This is not only a fun idea but it makes the coliseum more.. lively (I've had my fair share of grindening woes).

It's easier too because it isn't like Crim when she asks for a specific item and you don't have the patience to grind for the specific drop or save those items on your own time.

The drops would just be a bonus in addition to the treasure earned from the Bounty NPC.

It'd also be nice if there were multiple bounties like Crim has offers, in case someone isn't at an appropriate level for whatever venue the target is in.
Support!

This is not only a fun idea but it makes the coliseum more.. lively (I've had my fair share of grindening woes).

It's easier too because it isn't like Crim when she asks for a specific item and you don't have the patience to grind for the specific drop or save those items on your own time.

The drops would just be a bonus in addition to the treasure earned from the Bounty NPC.

It'd also be nice if there were multiple bounties like Crim has offers, in case someone isn't at an appropriate level for whatever venue the target is in.
Sounds like fun!
Sounds like fun!
Support! This is a good idea to add a little more variety of things to do on this site, and spice up the Coli a little more.
Support! This is a good idea to add a little more variety of things to do on this site, and spice up the Coli a little more.
tumblr_ntb77nGcGa1t4909xo1_400.png
How cute! I'd love if there were a couple bounties at a time, one easy and one hard. I'd like a challenge.
How cute! I'd love if there were a couple bounties at a time, one easy and one hard. I'd like a challenge.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
definitely support! i'm all for things to spice up the coli
definitely support! i'm all for things to spice up the coli
Dragongender (Dragongender flag)Gray Aroace (Gray Aroace flag)Trixic (Trixic flag)It/Its (Nonbinary flag)LRdLP2V.pngbYt72YT.pngHy42lxI.png6YousWl.pngMXsk4ah.pngBt9KLea.png
:o sounds great!
:o sounds great!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I really like this idea!
I don't even think it would need to be tied to Coli teams.

Even if it is boring or something for a higher level to get lower level monsters, the bounties would still be fun!
And if someone got a bounty that was too hard, they could just wait for it to time out and try again!!
I really like this idea!
I don't even think it would need to be tied to Coli teams.

Even if it is boring or something for a higher level to get lower level monsters, the bounties would still be fun!
And if someone got a bounty that was too hard, they could just wait for it to time out and try again!!
fireflies_by_bionicbandit-dblxk1u.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15