Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bounty-giving NPC
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total Support make this happen~!
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total Support make this happen~!
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
Oh man this sounds like an awesome suggestion, i'd totally be for this. Count me in for supporting this!
Oh man this sounds like an awesome suggestion, i'd totally be for this. Count me in for supporting this!
🐺 ||DragonCave || Tumblr || Art shop || GMT+10 || 🐺
plague_survive_small_by_seepranne-d7epv82.gif
Total support!!! This looks great!
Total support!!! This looks great!
cabd39d9bf.gif
A+ idea! It really gives people an incentive to go to the coliseum rather than only for farming/leveling exalt fodder. A fun time limit as well and a test to see if your dragons can handle the area the particular bounty is that's being asked for. Another motivation to have a team of high level dragons. I like it!

Definitely support. ^^
A+ idea! It really gives people an incentive to go to the coliseum rather than only for farming/leveling exalt fodder. A fun time limit as well and a test to see if your dragons can handle the area the particular bounty is that's being asked for. Another motivation to have a team of high level dragons. I like it!

Definitely support. ^^
Support!! :D
Support!! :D
I absolutely love this idea, you have my fullest and most sincere support
I absolutely love this idea, you have my fullest and most sincere support
image.png
Cute idea. Support!
Cute idea. Support!
DB5.10.14.sm.pngshadowbadge_92714_zps3128ef08.pngshadowbadge_101814_zpsf39bef52.png
duuuuuuuuuude. I like.

What about the quests leveing up kinda like gathering? You start at level 1, and each time you complete one, you get exp towards the next level. Level 1 quests require things from the training fields, and after you complete, oh, ten quests, you level up to 2, and now you can get quests from training fields and whatever the second zone in the coli is.

A brand new player with a team of three level 1 dragons will be able to do some quests as they are leveling up their dragons, and then us already established players will just have to deal with doing baby quests for a bit while we level up because the system should be geared towards everyone being able to play it, not the people who have already been playing for a year before the feature is put into play.

The only issue would be if you level your quests up to, say, 10, and your dragons are in the delta doing quests of that level, but then you sell those dragons, and now with your remaining level 1 dragons, you are still being given quests for the delta hmmm.
duuuuuuuuuude. I like.

What about the quests leveing up kinda like gathering? You start at level 1, and each time you complete one, you get exp towards the next level. Level 1 quests require things from the training fields, and after you complete, oh, ten quests, you level up to 2, and now you can get quests from training fields and whatever the second zone in the coli is.

A brand new player with a team of three level 1 dragons will be able to do some quests as they are leveling up their dragons, and then us already established players will just have to deal with doing baby quests for a bit while we level up because the system should be geared towards everyone being able to play it, not the people who have already been playing for a year before the feature is put into play.

The only issue would be if you level your quests up to, say, 10, and your dragons are in the delta doing quests of that level, but then you sell those dragons, and now with your remaining level 1 dragons, you are still being given quests for the delta hmmm.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Haha, yes...
Haha, yes...
Breed and Gene Well, dears.
Full Support!
Full Support!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15