Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction house: age search
1 2
Not sure if this has been recommended before, but it'd be really useful to be able to age search the auction house. Even if it was nothing more than another drop-down menu with any, hatchling, and dragon for the options. Being able to filter out hatchlings would save a great deal of time for anyone looking to pick up a dragon they wanted to use quickly.
I could also see the possibility of being able to filter by breeding availability, though that would be a bit more complicated, given the varying cool-down times.
Not sure if this has been recommended before, but it'd be really useful to be able to age search the auction house. Even if it was nothing more than another drop-down menu with any, hatchling, and dragon for the options. Being able to filter out hatchlings would save a great deal of time for anyone looking to pick up a dragon they wanted to use quickly.
I could also see the possibility of being able to filter by breeding availability, though that would be a bit more complicated, given the varying cool-down times.
bannedbooksbanner.jpguKXoBsx.png
Definite support.
Though I'd be happy with a dragon/hatchling dropdown, I'd prefer something similar to the price filter, where you can pick a range of ages or just a minimum/maximum
Definite support.
Though I'd be happy with a dragon/hatchling dropdown, I'd prefer something similar to the price filter, where you can pick a range of ages or just a minimum/maximum
I'll support this every single time it comes up: age, level, RTB, color range, specie range as an advanced search to prevent clutter.
I'll support this every single time it comes up: age, level, RTB, color range, specie range as an advanced search to prevent clutter.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Age or even RTB searches would be amazing! Support!
Age or even RTB searches would be amazing! Support!
f0Hd99A.gif
Being able to search by age (as opposed to just sort by age) would be really fun. I'd love to be able to find dragons born on my birthday or other days that are important to me. Support
Being able to search by age (as opposed to just sort by age) would be really fun. I'd love to be able to find dragons born on my birthday or other days that are important to me. Support
At the very least, I'd love to be able to search for adults when I'm looking for dragons to level and exalt.
At the very least, I'd love to be able to search for adults when I'm looking for dragons to level and exalt.
Legacy Challenge
I'd be more than happy to have a drop down of hatchling/dragon however anything more complex would be an added bonus :)
I'd be more than happy to have a drop down of hatchling/dragon however anything more complex would be an added bonus :)
[quote name="Hazzlebee1" date="2014-10-31 07:01:33"]I'd be more than happy to have a drop down of hatchling/dragon however anything more complex would be an added bonus :)[/quote] Support
Hazzlebee1 wrote on 2014-10-31 07:01:33:

Support
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
suppoooooooooooooooooooooort
suppoooooooooooooooooooooort
Completely supporting a hatchling/dragon dropdown menu. I've been driving myself nuts trying to find mates for my older dragons. It takes forever searching even when you narrow it down as much as possible. All for a way to search by cooldown, too.
Completely supporting a hatchling/dragon dropdown menu. I've been driving myself nuts trying to find mates for my older dragons. It takes forever searching even when you narrow it down as much as possible. All for a way to search by cooldown, too.
5cx1lc.jpg
1 2