Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Bond All" Button or Bond in Bestia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
No support.

I would support bonding through the bestiary as Nenya said to negate the familiar switching trouble. I'm pretty sure I've supported that in the past.

Yes it would be easier to have one button to do it all - but at the same time this is a game. Nothing is forcing you to bond with all of your familiars every day. They won't die if you don't bond with them. If you don't have enough time to bond with your familiars just don't do it. If it's really not a way to make a profit like you're saying (although I would disagree there) then what are you missing out on?

I don't know what point it makes to compare familiar bonding with the number of clicks it takes to get treasure from Tomo? It's a different site feature and unless you just look up the answers every time it takes a little bit of site experience/knowledge/research to get the treasure. It's not just a straight up freebie like familiars are.

Plus - forgive me for being a little sentimental - I think it would be really impersonal to just "bond all" familiars. I think it's cute to have the little messages pop up each time talking about how each familiar slowly gets more connected to your clan. It fits into the whole familiar idea more than having your dragon walk up to your pack of familiars and being like, "LOVE Y'ALL K BYE."
No support.

I would support bonding through the bestiary as Nenya said to negate the familiar switching trouble. I'm pretty sure I've supported that in the past.

Yes it would be easier to have one button to do it all - but at the same time this is a game. Nothing is forcing you to bond with all of your familiars every day. They won't die if you don't bond with them. If you don't have enough time to bond with your familiars just don't do it. If it's really not a way to make a profit like you're saying (although I would disagree there) then what are you missing out on?

I don't know what point it makes to compare familiar bonding with the number of clicks it takes to get treasure from Tomo? It's a different site feature and unless you just look up the answers every time it takes a little bit of site experience/knowledge/research to get the treasure. It's not just a straight up freebie like familiars are.

Plus - forgive me for being a little sentimental - I think it would be really impersonal to just "bond all" familiars. I think it's cute to have the little messages pop up each time talking about how each familiar slowly gets more connected to your clan. It fits into the whole familiar idea more than having your dragon walk up to your pack of familiars and being like, "LOVE Y'ALL K BYE."
As someone with 155 familiars who bonds with each and every one daily, we need SOMETHING.
It doesn't necessarily need to be a bond all button but anything to make the horror of it all go easier.
They're my primary income anymore since the coli's been broken for nearly 6 months now (working off and on throughout), games don't load or they'll randomly drop in the middle, and dragons sure as hell don't sell. I come on here everyday to feed, bond and chat and if I can simplify something that takes me nearly two hours I'd gratefully accept it, regardless of what it was.
As someone with 155 familiars who bonds with each and every one daily, we need SOMETHING.
It doesn't necessarily need to be a bond all button but anything to make the horror of it all go easier.
They're my primary income anymore since the coli's been broken for nearly 6 months now (working off and on throughout), games don't load or they'll randomly drop in the middle, and dragons sure as hell don't sell. I come on here everyday to feed, bond and chat and if I can simplify something that takes me nearly two hours I'd gratefully accept it, regardless of what it was.
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
@Rex and @Nenya

This is an EXCELLENT idea and I have amended my initial post to included my support of it as well!! XD

@Cynderbark

Thanks for your support \o/

@Spindlewick

Agreed

@Malfunction

Thanks, but no thanks. Opening that many tabs would murder my already dying laptop and switching out with only 1 dragon afterwards will cost me even more time :/

@Midnightpinto

A "Bond with Entire Page" Button is also a good idea and is a pretty good middle ground between the initial "Bond All" Button idea and the "Bond in Bestiary" idea ^^

@Dew

I see your "No Support" but your entire reason seemed to be supporting the "Bond All" Button O.o

@Kyar

I have added the Bond in Bestiary idea suggested by Rex and Nenya just now because I like that idea as well. I would have done this yesterday as soon as I saw their responses but I decided to wait till I made this mass response post today so as not to fill up my recent forum activity :P

@MorganK

ALL MY AGREEMENT!!!!! XD
@Rex and @Nenya

This is an EXCELLENT idea and I have amended my initial post to included my support of it as well!! XD

@Cynderbark

Thanks for your support \o/

@Spindlewick

Agreed

@Malfunction

Thanks, but no thanks. Opening that many tabs would murder my already dying laptop and switching out with only 1 dragon afterwards will cost me even more time :/

@Midnightpinto

A "Bond with Entire Page" Button is also a good idea and is a pretty good middle ground between the initial "Bond All" Button idea and the "Bond in Bestiary" idea ^^

@Dew

I see your "No Support" but your entire reason seemed to be supporting the "Bond All" Button O.o

@Kyar

I have added the Bond in Bestiary idea suggested by Rex and Nenya just now because I like that idea as well. I would have done this yesterday as soon as I saw their responses but I decided to wait till I made this mass response post today so as not to fill up my recent forum activity :P

@MorganK

ALL MY AGREEMENT!!!!! XD
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
@fiercekitty64

Yeeaaahhh, I see that now :'D //but I don't support it cause it would be too easy. No matter how much it would help me and probably others. I don't know, I'm weird. ewe Ignore the Dew Beast -fades into the shadows-
@fiercekitty64

Yeeaaahhh, I see that now :'D //but I don't support it cause it would be too easy. No matter how much it would help me and probably others. I don't know, I'm weird. ewe Ignore the Dew Beast -fades into the shadows-
Support for the bonding through the bestiary. I have 86 Familiars at the moment and already find bonding with them by switching them out etc. so tedious and time consuming. It will only get worse as the number of Familiars grows.
Support for the bonding through the bestiary. I have 86 Familiars at the moment and already find bonding with them by switching them out etc. so tedious and time consuming. It will only get worse as the number of Familiars grows.
9h ahead of Flight Rising

Nah, no support for "bond all"

I kindof like having to flip through the pages to admire my dragons with their familiars, and click the bond button if it happens to be convenient.

I've also never felt the need to swap through familiars to bond with every single one in my inventory on any given day (except maybe for a week in the early days, when there were literally no other ways to make treasure and get apparel because things were broken). I don't think that the feature is intended to be a "get-treasure-and-treasure-chests-quick" scheme like you guys seem to be using it...
Nah, no support for "bond all"

I kindof like having to flip through the pages to admire my dragons with their familiars, and click the bond button if it happens to be convenient.

I've also never felt the need to swap through familiars to bond with every single one in my inventory on any given day (except maybe for a week in the early days, when there were literally no other ways to make treasure and get apparel because things were broken). I don't think that the feature is intended to be a "get-treasure-and-treasure-chests-quick" scheme like you guys seem to be using it...
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@Dew

Lol
I changed my initial post, in case you hadn't noticed. I now also support the idea for bonding through the Bestiary which I don't think you would consider too easy but it's still more work than just a single button ^^

@Hashakgig

Thank you for your support \o/
@Dew

Lol
I changed my initial post, in case you hadn't noticed. I now also support the idea for bonding through the Bestiary which I don't think you would consider too easy but it's still more work than just a single button ^^

@Hashakgig

Thank you for your support \o/
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
@fiercekitty64

I could support something like that! Makes less pages to load through and would make it easier, without being too easy -nodnod- I support that idea~ owo
@fiercekitty64

I could support something like that! Makes less pages to load through and would make it easier, without being too easy -nodnod- I support that idea~ owo
Support if it's just for Awakened familiars. Double support for a bond-all button from the Bestiary for Awakened Familiars. I've got on the order of a 120 of those now, and I only cycle through them by accident when I'm changing out a new familiar to level.
Support if it's just for Awakened familiars. Double support for a bond-all button from the Bestiary for Awakened Familiars. I've got on the order of a 120 of those now, and I only cycle through them by accident when I'm changing out a new familiar to level.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Support!
Support!
Pixel Shop--->igby_pc_by_rivenmist-d7xuoq0.pngDragon Dress up Shop --->ceto_mirror_by_rivenmist-d7y40kj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44