Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Buy Gems with bitcoin
1 2
I think it would bever cool if we could buy gems with bitcoin. More sites are offering it as a payment option and it'd be great if Flight Rising did too. For more information on why bitcoin is such a great ccurrency you should read this article:

http://www.coindesk.com/information/why-use-bitcoin/
I think it would bever cool if we could buy gems with bitcoin. More sites are offering it as a payment option and it'd be great if Flight Rising did too. For more information on why bitcoin is such a great ccurrency you should read this article:

http://www.coindesk.com/information/why-use-bitcoin/
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
No support. The admins may not want to be paid for their hard work in bitcoin, and the expenses of running the site are not likely things that can be paid for in bitcoin. I'd like to allow for maximum flexibility in how funds can be used.
No support. The admins may not want to be paid for their hard work in bitcoin, and the expenses of running the site are not likely things that can be paid for in bitcoin. I'd like to allow for maximum flexibility in how funds can be used.
no support. in my opinion, bitcoin is such a confusing currency with the sole purpose at the moment being investing - i doubt the staff want to be paid with investments. if they can't pay for site expenses with bitcoin, they'd have to go through the trouble of converting that into non-virtual money.
no support. in my opinion, bitcoin is such a confusing currency with the sole purpose at the moment being investing - i doubt the staff want to be paid with investments. if they can't pay for site expenses with bitcoin, they'd have to go through the trouble of converting that into non-virtual money.
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
[quote name="Sniff" date="2014-08-11 12:08:46"]No support. The admins may not want to be paid for their hard work in bitcoin, and the expenses of running the site are not likely things that can be paid for in bitcoin. I'd like to allow for maximum flexibility in how funds can be used.[/quote] I think you misunderstand. Bitcoin can be easily transferred into USD or any other currency.
Sniff wrote on 2014-08-11 12:08:46:

I think you misunderstand. Bitcoin can be easily transferred into USD or any other currency.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
I wouldn't call the exchange of Bitcoin to USD easy. It can be a hassle and there's a disproportionate amount of fraud and stupidity that goes on in that market. And if it is very easy, nothing is stopping individuals from doing their own conversions and then purchasing the gems themselves.

No support for it as an official addition, though.
I wouldn't call the exchange of Bitcoin to USD easy. It can be a hassle and there's a disproportionate amount of fraud and stupidity that goes on in that market. And if it is very easy, nothing is stopping individuals from doing their own conversions and then purchasing the gems themselves.

No support for it as an official addition, though.
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
No support. I think this just about sums up why.
No support. I think this just about sums up why.
roses-divider.png
No support. Bitcoins are insecure and the value is completely unstable
No support. Bitcoins are insecure and the value is completely unstable
sBdLZtA.png
No support for the reasons stated above.

I support them being more open to different payment sites, or allowing you to simply enter your card info without having to go through a second website, but not by use of this currency.
No support for the reasons stated above.

I support them being more open to different payment sites, or allowing you to simply enter your card info without having to go through a second website, but not by use of this currency.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
No support. It's unnecessary. I'd rather see credit cards added.
No support. It's unnecessary. I'd rather see credit cards added.
@EnchantingCurse
@Velyanthe

I just wanted to tell you that PayPal is free to sign up with and can use most credit cards, and it also accepts giftcard-type debit cards from Mastercard/Visa to transfer funds if you feel your credit card info isn't secure online. It's also possible that the site itself isn't secure enough yet for the staff to allow credit card info the be directly inputted into the site's databases. If they aren't 100% sure the info can't be taken from the site, they can't allow it or they'll get in serious legal trouble if someone's info gets stolen
@EnchantingCurse
@Velyanthe

I just wanted to tell you that PayPal is free to sign up with and can use most credit cards, and it also accepts giftcard-type debit cards from Mastercard/Visa to transfer funds if you feel your credit card info isn't secure online. It's also possible that the site itself isn't secure enough yet for the staff to allow credit card info the be directly inputted into the site's databases. If they aren't 100% sure the info can't be taken from the site, they can't allow it or they'll get in serious legal trouble if someone's info gets stolen
sBdLZtA.png
1 2