Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Site Changes] Xroads and Gilded Chests
1 2
Support.
Support.
Water Flight
Support for Crossroads

Elemental Chests - getting an egg every time? No support. Too overpowered. However, I like the idea of Elemental Chests, perhaps if it was changed to a chance of an egg and items you would find by digging/gathering in your elemental area?
Support for Crossroads

Elemental Chests - getting an egg every time? No support. Too overpowered. However, I like the idea of Elemental Chests, perhaps if it was changed to a chance of an egg and items you would find by digging/gathering in your elemental area?
8 hours ahead of FR - tumblr
If you ping me and I don't reply, please double-check you've spelt my username correctly! It's a lowercase "L" not an uppercase "I"
I support both things, but I think it would be a better idea to have elemental chests drop very rarely during the holidays of the corresponding element, perhaps. So, the gilded chests would still be there for when you reach awakened with a familiar.
I support both things, but I think it would be a better idea to have elemental chests drop very rarely during the holidays of the corresponding element, perhaps. So, the gilded chests would still be there for when you reach awakened with a familiar.
yKAYGS9.png eWIwatT.png
mlHpBMC.png
xBEAdV6.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
l8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
GR3q8ly.gif
That's awesome! Full support!!! I like the elemental chests idea, but they do seem just a teensy weensy bit overpowered. Maybe less holiday currency and treasure, and less food perhaps.... meh, just my opinion :P I'd love to be able to get 25 gems from just one chest though! Haha
That's awesome! Full support!!! I like the elemental chests idea, but they do seem just a teensy weensy bit overpowered. Maybe less holiday currency and treasure, and less food perhaps.... meh, just my opinion :P I'd love to be able to get 25 gems from just one chest though! Haha
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@BMO

Really fine print in your post. Just letting you know I couldn't read it, so others might not be able to either if you post in that font size often.

@IceOfFireflight

I like the crossroads idea. And I like the Chest overhauls. However, I do think they are a bit overpowered. Tone down the amount of goodies inside. Perhaps a slim 10% chance of an egg (so, you know with RNG it'd be -2%), with a clicking period of 3 times (or 6-8 months, whichever is greater) that to get to a Gilded Chest (because I like eggs as much as the next person, but Scavenging and the coli sucks). That should keep them from flooding the market all at once, but in general small trickles of eggs, comparable to that the coli grinders already bring in.

I do like the food and elemental currency (maybe between 2-5 bits of currency per chest) idea. Because, like with the Gilded Chests, there are no backsies for these items. Once you open them, they're done, and once you've run a familiar through this course, it's done, and you're back to the 50T (70T?) tier again.

However, instead of limiting the chests by your Lair's element. I'd prefer it if they'd go by the Familiar's element. A great many of the familiars are also coli enemies. And it would be a bit silly for me work the Sycthe, Sickle and Salve Kamaitatchi (Plague,Fire and Wind respectively) and only get Wind chests from them.
@BMO

Really fine print in your post. Just letting you know I couldn't read it, so others might not be able to either if you post in that font size often.

@IceOfFireflight

I like the crossroads idea. And I like the Chest overhauls. However, I do think they are a bit overpowered. Tone down the amount of goodies inside. Perhaps a slim 10% chance of an egg (so, you know with RNG it'd be -2%), with a clicking period of 3 times (or 6-8 months, whichever is greater) that to get to a Gilded Chest (because I like eggs as much as the next person, but Scavenging and the coli sucks). That should keep them from flooding the market all at once, but in general small trickles of eggs, comparable to that the coli grinders already bring in.

I do like the food and elemental currency (maybe between 2-5 bits of currency per chest) idea. Because, like with the Gilded Chests, there are no backsies for these items. Once you open them, they're done, and once you've run a familiar through this course, it's done, and you're back to the 50T (70T?) tier again.

However, instead of limiting the chests by your Lair's element. I'd prefer it if they'd go by the Familiar's element. A great many of the familiars are also coli enemies. And it would be a bit silly for me work the Sycthe, Sickle and Salve Kamaitatchi (Plague,Fire and Wind respectively) and only get Wind chests from them.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Support for the CR change.

Support for elemental chests, but that's overpowered as heck. Wayyyyy too much treasure (10-15k would be better), okay amount of gems, way too many festival currency (like, cap it at ten or something), not comfortable with the amount of rare foods (possibly one rare food guaranteed, with some other possible foods that may be more common), and no support at all for guaranteed eggs (egg price would plummet, gen 1s would be worth a fraction of what they are now, that would be more dragons that nobody wants to exalt...).

Idk if eggs are possible to obtain via chests now, but I would support their inclusion in the loot table, with a higher chance if they're already there. But not guaranteed and very uncommon.

I also prefer Amut's suggestion of adhering to the element of the familiar instead of the lair. Possibly the element of the dragon, too.
Support for the CR change.

Support for elemental chests, but that's overpowered as heck. Wayyyyy too much treasure (10-15k would be better), okay amount of gems, way too many festival currency (like, cap it at ten or something), not comfortable with the amount of rare foods (possibly one rare food guaranteed, with some other possible foods that may be more common), and no support at all for guaranteed eggs (egg price would plummet, gen 1s would be worth a fraction of what they are now, that would be more dragons that nobody wants to exalt...).

Idk if eggs are possible to obtain via chests now, but I would support their inclusion in the loot table, with a higher chance if they're already there. But not guaranteed and very uncommon.

I also prefer Amut's suggestion of adhering to the element of the familiar instead of the lair. Possibly the element of the dragon, too.
1 2