Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dom transparency?
1 2 3 4
No support.

I like that it's rather blind.
No support.

I like that it's rather blind.
Yt4sddf.png
No support. And: [quote]We know the formulas skew so heavily towards the smaller flights that if they even put up a token effort that they're going to crush the bigger flights.[/quote] Can people [i]please[/i] stop spreading these lies? Not only is this totally false, as shown by the Earth vs. Shadow battle (Shadow won), but it's rude and belittles the efforts members in smaller flights make to push for dom. We don't have it handed to us by just exalting a few dragons, that is for sure. *sigh*
No support. And:
Quote:
We know the formulas skew so heavily towards the smaller flights that if they even put up a token effort that they're going to crush the bigger flights.

Can people please stop spreading these lies? Not only is this totally false, as shown by the Earth vs. Shadow battle (Shadow won), but it's rude and belittles the efforts members in smaller flights make to push for dom. We don't have it handed to us by just exalting a few dragons, that is for sure.

*sigh*
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
No support. I'd like to see the results of a battle posted afterward, but I like not knowing how far ahead or behind your flight is during the battle; it keeps you on your toes. Dittoing what others have said about small flight vs. large flight balance, too.
No support. I'd like to see the results of a battle posted afterward, but I like not knowing how far ahead or behind your flight is during the battle; it keeps you on your toes. Dittoing what others have said about small flight vs. large flight balance, too.
I support this.
I support this.
No support, and it is not skewed towards smaller flights *frown* it's equity in action - cause they have less members compared to a larger flight it is 'evened' out to make the fights fair.
No support, and it is not skewed towards smaller flights *frown* it's equity in action - cause they have less members compared to a larger flight it is 'evened' out to make the fights fair.
tumblr_n9qbytLS1Q1qh8fino1_500.png
Subs don't work. Please ping for attention~ - Chickens for Clucker
I understand what the OP and many of you are asking for and why but I think it's better the way it is. If the board is/was bugged I hope it's been fixed (I didn't hear about this) but I have to say no support. The admins have given reasons as to why numbers aren't given and I have to agree with them. Having numbers of any kind would completely change the entire dominance game and there's really nothing wrong with the way it is now.

As far as the flight size difference thing goes that's just part of the challenge - adding numbers wouldn't change that because it simply is what it's always going to be. Plus having more members can give you loads more people to push - it's just a matter of motivating them to. :)
I understand what the OP and many of you are asking for and why but I think it's better the way it is. If the board is/was bugged I hope it's been fixed (I didn't hear about this) but I have to say no support. The admins have given reasons as to why numbers aren't given and I have to agree with them. Having numbers of any kind would completely change the entire dominance game and there's really nothing wrong with the way it is now.

As far as the flight size difference thing goes that's just part of the challenge - adding numbers wouldn't change that because it simply is what it's always going to be. Plus having more members can give you loads more people to push - it's just a matter of motivating them to. :)
[quote name="Kyar" date="2014-08-12 06:33:12"]I understand what the OP and many of you are asking for and why but I think it's better the way it is. If the board is/was bugged I hope it's been fixed (I didn't hear about this) but I have to say no support. The admins have given reasons as to why numbers aren't given and I have to agree with them. Having numbers of any kind would completely change the entire dominance game and there's really nothing wrong with the way it is now. As far as the flight size difference thing goes that's just part of the challenge - adding numbers wouldn't change that because it simply is what it's always going to be. Plus having more members can give you loads more people to push - it's just a matter of motivating them to. :)[/quote]
Kyar wrote on 2014-08-12 06:33:12:

1 2 3 4